Happy Birthday to me! Look what I got for myself!

So technically my birthday ended an hour & half ago. I’m super late, no pun intended. I was hoping to spend most of the day on here in the community, but had so many errands & work to do, I didn’t get to do what I really wanted for my birthday. I want to make sure I at least posted these awesome figures I got from the DC Shop from DC Universe! I almost have all the figures now. I think I just need Hawkgirl & I have the whole League. I managed to snag Aquaman & Superman for just under 12 bucks each. Cyber Monday on DC Shop was awesome! I wish I had more money.

So I didn’t really have a great birthday, but I’ll get over it. I know there are better days ahead. I have a really great feeling for 2020. I love DC & DC Universe, and look forward to all the awesomeness from them. I have hope.

27 Likes

Sorry the day was not great, but hopefully the rest of the year will be amazing. Who says you have to JUST celebrate your birthDAY? Why not celebrate the whole year? You don’t need gifts to celebrate, just celebrate you being you and have fun!!!

3 Likes

That’s great advice! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @RandallusPrime ! :birthday:

Sorry, I’m eleven hours late​:clown_face:

I’m sure next year will be 10x better for you :relieved::+1:

2 Likes

Dude, you should have said something! I have two of Aquaman!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @RandallusPrime Hope the coming year is great for you!

2 Likes

Nice! A happy belated birthday to you, @RandallusPrime! May the new year bring with it not only those better days asked for, but even more good fortune than you could’ve ever hoped for! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome Happy Birthday

1 Like

Happy belated birthday, @RandallusPrime! You know what they say (who are “they”?): “if you want something done right, you’ve got to do it yourself.” :smile: Wise selection! Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks!!!

1 Like

No worries, better late than never. I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I very much appreciate it!

1 Like

Darn it! lol. It’s ok, I did get a great deal.

3 Likes

Thank you! I hope so too!

1 Like

Thanks!!! I think you’re right, lol.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Happy (super belated) Birthday!!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Collecting is DOPE [X[