Happy Birthday, September Babies!

Got Stargirl Pins! Trying to remember if I am still expecting Harley Quinn Pins as well? Have not received them.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Got Harley Quinn Villain Pins. Was there another set of pins for Harley and her Crew?

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I knew I shared a birthday w/ Sivana, but I also only just noticed I also share one w/ Mike Grell. Even though I’m familiar w/ his work in general, I’ve actually barely read any of it. This would be a good month to do a deeper dive into that :00_green_arrow:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday September babies! :partying_face: :birthday: :batparrot:

uViN9cW

8 Likes

Happy birthday to the September babies!

4 Likes

Duuude!! Dig this…we share a bday with the one, the only ELVIRA! Who has a ton of books up for “borrrow” if you do COMIXOLOGY and are totally worth checkin out.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, September siblings.

7 Likes

Happy birthday @iJest :partying_face:

tumblr_pcr4xzto4Y1tgo8o0o1_500

6 Likes

Happy birthday, @iJest!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @iJest, I hope you have a fantastic day! :partying_face: :birthday: :joker_hv_1:

s-l300

8 Likes

T’anks muchly, @TheWifeOfJasonTodd @mercurie80 and @Shayera.Hol :black_heart: :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Yay, I made it in time to say happy birthday! :heart: Hope you’ve had a wonderful, positive, uplifting, and thought provoking day ~

8 Likes

Thank you! I had a great day. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Today’s the wife’s birthday, she is totally NOT into funnybooks or any funnybook-adjacent geekery, but she puts up with me and the love is real. And in two weeks, when it’s my day, mid-ohio weather permitting, I get some sweet, sweet guilt-free hammock time with a bday book or two.

4 Likes

Happy birthday to your wife and I hope you have a happy birthday in two weeks too!

3 Likes

@CynicalPink Happy Birthday! :tada: :partying_face: Have a great one~

4 Likes

Happy Birthday @CynicalPink!

4 Likes

Happy birthday @CynicalPink, hope you had a fantastic day! :birthday: :fireworks: :gift:

4 Likes