Happy Birthday, September Babies!

My birthday will be in three weeks. Funny that my birthday is a day after Barbara’s, and a day before Christopher Reeve, Mark Hamill, and Will Smith.

4 Likes

Yes! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Me and Walt Simonson on September 2!

4 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, it’s also was Buddy Holly’s birthday.:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Much cooler :joy:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @joelc73, hope you have a great Birthday today!:partying_face::birthday::confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

4 Likes

Thank you! Also, I’m sorry for my delay in responding, I’m still recovering from being sick. (Not the virus)

2 Likes

Helena n I share the same day! :dart:
Happy Bday fellow Sept babies!

3 Likes

mine is the 15th. i’d love to see the Harley pin set i ordered 13 weeks ago arrive before then.

5 Likes

Happy birthday ya’ll!

2 Likes

Woohoo!! A happy belated birthday to Walt Simonson! Love his Orion run so much …

3 Likes

Happy birthday to all the wonderful people with birthdays!!!:grinning:
My birthday is in June

2 Likes

Happy birthday to all my fellow September babies in all of the DC Universe!!
I’m very proud to have a birthday on Sept. 19, same as Adam West (& now Batman Day)!!!
This year, I can literally say…

I’m Batman! :bat::rofl:

5 Likes

I hope comic shops are doing something for Batman day.

4 Likes

I have the same day. It’s also Roger Stern’s birthday. Roger did a lot of solid work in comics from 80s-90s, and a great novel, “The Death and Life of Superman”, I’d recommend to anyone. The novel just adds so much detail to the story…

Anyway, happy birthday to everyone!

3 Likes

Buddy was definitely much cooler, but Helena looked much better in those tights, boots, etc…

2 Likes

And ol’ john ritter, jack tripper himself… have a good one next week, shared-bday dude. Hopefully, you’ll have the time to fit in a good book?.. heh,heh

2 Likes

I think I am still expecting Harley Pin as well.

2 Likes