Happy Birthday, October Babies!

Happy Birthday @JayJayden! Hope you have a great Birthday today!:partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Ahhh thank you so much! You’re too kind

3 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday:

3 Likes

LMAO Thank you! That’s amazing, definitely stealing it!

2 Likes

Go for it

2 Likes

Happy Birthday to all of the boo-tiful October babies! :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :spider_web:

tenor (30)

5 Likes

Wow, has it been another year? :grinning:

Turning 50 this year. Still loving comics and acting like a kid.

My brother turned 45 yesterday and my birthday is tomorrow. We’re having a big celebration today. :partying_face:

7 Likes

@JediSpike Happy Upcoming Birthday! Yours is the day just before mine (24th)! I have always loved having an October birthday! I hope yours is stellar! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy (belated) birthdays to you and your bro! And an upcoming one to your wife as well! :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for this guys!

1 Like

Happy fa-boo-lous Birthday October babies! :partying_face: :halloween_batman: :bat:

giphy (5)

3 Likes

Woo-hoo! October 4th here. It’s my brother’s birthday tomorrow so we are heading to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts to celebrate!

Yeah, we know how to par-tay!

2 Likes

My birthday gift will be the premiere of Walker: Independence, LOL. Or maybe Gotham Knights!

1 Like

Oooh absolutely awesome! Happy DCUI Anniversary to you :slight_smile: hope it’s filled with happiness!

Thank you.

October babieeeees! It’s almost your time!

What’s it like having one of the coolest birth months of the year? :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

It’s pretty sweet. My birthday is on the 4th and it was like the start of the holiday season. My brother’s is on the 2nd but Mom and Dad always made sure we each had our own party.

Let the good times commence! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy birthday to the October babies!’

4 Likes

Happy Birthday October babies! Your time is now! :partying_face: :skull: :birthday:

Happy-halloween-birthday GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @SteveTrevor2.0! :partying_face: Our first of the month!

(And a belated b-day wish to your brother as well!)

3 Likes