Happy Birthday, November Babies!

November 17 for me, happy birthday fellow Novemberites.

7 Likes

Happy belated Birthday! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

20th for me.
Thanks.

And Happy Birthday to my fellow Scorpios.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday:

4 Likes

I feel like I got a lame one. :confused:

3 Likes

November 24th for me

3 Likes

Holy crap I’m late to this but I now realize a share a birthday with dick Grayson!!

3 Likes

Hey @jsmsiggy!!! Thank u & happy birthday to you as well my fellow Scorpio :scorpius:.

3 Likes

Happy birthday. Sorry I was knocked off for a while cuz of a WiFi problem…just catching up.

3 Likes

That legion ring is tight!!! You got a great one as well as @Jay_Kay… happy birthday to all of us born in November…

4 Likes

Thanks and you too.

3 Likes

@capo-mage thank you and a Happy Birthday to you again

3 Likes

Thanks buddy!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @jsmsiggy right back to ya’

2 Likes

According to the month displayed, the 18th has nothing and the 28th has …Kamandi’s legs.

I’m the 20th. I guess I should be thankful mine is about murder?

4 Likes

Hey… At least you got something. No love for the 4th. But I know a few I share with. Ralph Macchio, Jeff Probst, P. Diddy, Matthew McConaghey, Kathy Griffin, Markie Post, Walter Cronkite, Art Carney, Carlos Baegra & I’m sure more. But Carlos Baerga, might be my favorite one? He was on the best team my Indians ever had. Maybe the best lineup in history?. An all star at every position & nothing to show for it. Still not over that World Series loss…

4 Likes

I have a few famous names on my day: Robert F Kennedy, Joe Biden (i know, right?), Duane Allman, Richard Dawson. Dick Smothers and Bo Derek are ones i recently learned, but had to look up (onthisday.com).

4 Likes

I did too lol. I knew. Macchio, Probst, & Cronkite but I knew there was more.

4 Likes

There were a few other celebs that I didn’t know i shared a b-day with. I thought i also shared my DOB with a constitutional amendment, but I am not finding it.

3 Likes