Happy Birthday, May Babies!

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy birthday!! I hope it was a good one! :partying_face:

Which comics were you aiming to read?

4 Likes

I read all my DC books here on DCUI and for all other brands like marvel or indies, I get them in trade paperbacks. So I plan to read some indie’s I got for my birthday but for DC I want to catch up on WildCats and definitely try the new Spirit World series!

3 Likes

May-be my birthday is this month and may-be it isn’t!

3 Likes

Full post later, but yeah, My birthday is TOMORROW (at the time of writing).

Who here is 28 years old? I hope you don’t mind the extra company :older_man:t5:

4 Likes

Happy almost-bday, May babies!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Daredevil!!! Hope you enjoy yourself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Another happy happy birthday to @MatthewHecht!!! I hope you have a peaceful day and are feeling better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to

@MatthewHecht!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday May babies - @MatthewHecht and @Daredevil, you’re up first! :smiley: :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday fellow May babies!

4 Likes

Well, I was thinking of something cool to say, but instead I’ll just let John Wick speak for me:

5414BD96-9755-474F-A388-8A915B643CB8

On a more serious note, I am back. For real. I actually want to try and spend time on this website.

I won’t get too much into it, but as I spent the past year doing :sparkles:Life Stuff :sparkles:, I realized that I actually want to have a place like this in my orbit. Beyond just chatting and socializing, beyond bonding with others over like-minded interests: I want to be where it didn’t feel lonely and isolating, as much of the internet tends to be nowadays.

So yeah, here I am. I can’t promise that I will post and react and chat with y’all EVERY day. But in my want for a place where I can hang out and be more of myself, I can confidently say: you’ll see more of me around :metal: :zap: :sparkling_heart:

(also: yes, I am posting this here because I turn 29 tomorrow!)

5 Likes

Welcome back! And early happy birthday!

5 Likes

Thank you and much appreciated.

It’s been about a hot second, but it already feels good being back!

5 Likes

Welcome back @BCDC, it’s good to see you! Happy early birthday as well! :partying_face: :tada: :hugs:

5 Likes

SO happy to see you as well, Shayera!!!

(I know that’s not you actual name, but it’s cool to me)

5 Likes

Hey hey, welcome back and happy bday! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, dude! Super-appreciated.

5 Likes

Has anyone ever done a face-reveal to celebrate their birthday here?

I guess I’ll be the first!

Here’s what 29 looks like (I think):

This is not 100% accurate (I don’t look that handsome), but I feel this is as close as I could get for using an icon maker with a pre-existing base.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday, I hope it’s a peaceful one :slight_smile:

Oh, and welcome back!

4 Likes