Happy Birthday, July Babies!

To this I’ll add:

● Superman v2 #'s 1-22
● Action Comics #'s 584-600, 827-831 and 833-835
● JLA #'s 94-99

Happy (belated) Birthday, Mr. Byrne! :superman_hv_3:

7 Likes

OMG, I gots the same b day as Phil Jimenez!
440px-Philjimenez
Therefore, by the transitive projection property; I assume partial credit for all his accomplishments, and he assumes blame for my many flaws :grin:
BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER! :gift:

My mom is going to be SO relieved to find out it’s not her fault :older_adult:

8 Likes

LOL I love this! :laughing: Happy (belated) Birthday! :birthday:

7 Likes

Thank you so much :grin:
In my continuity, our b-day is still 4 days away, on the 12th.
But I SO thank you for the belated birthday wish from the future, which should reach my timestream around Monday :birthday:

download

7 Likes

@Painbow Oh jeez… I don’t know why I read July 2 instead of 12 (and somehow missed the two DC stars above that)… :joy: My apologies! :sweat_smile: I wish I could blame my clumsiness on my birthday buddies (Lynda Carter and Trevor Von Eeden), but I don’t have the heart to put that burden on them. :laughing:

I hope you have a great birthday! :blush:

6 Likes

No worries @Hiraeth , timey winey stuff gets confusing :timer_clock:
Lynda Carter taught me how to spin :tornado:
lynda-carter
I’m willing to bet that when I was spinning like that, plus ADD, plus extra static cling from cat hair;
I probably moved around in the time stream a bit.
I thought today tasted more like a Tuesday.

9 Likes

Thank you DC! I spent my whole bday watch the Flash and Star Girl! Y’all made it a good one :heart:

10 Likes

@Painbow Bahaha! Brilliant! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I definitely relate with you regarding ADD. Spinning, however… no idea who taught me to do that (along with falling over from dizziness). :laughing::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

July 22 here happy birthday to my fellow July babies

8 Likes

Woo Hoo I’m in great Company of July Babies… July 15th 20 past midnight BABY… Party Time… Happy Birth Day July Babies ! ! ! !

7 Likes

July 22nd in the house :fist:t6:

8 Likes

Well, I saw this Late,
My July 9th Bday Came and Went,

But Im not to late to send fanboy birthday wishes to TK. I knew I liked that guy!

And I wanted to ADD THIS MAN TO THE LIST:
You wouldn’t be Online Right now without him!
Screenshot 2020-07-12 at 9.18.16 AM

6 Likes

@PR0FESS0RZ00M This is so cool!! :star_struck:

I share a birthday with a few famous people, including Amelia Earhart. I, too, am an ambitious, visionary who gets lost! :laughing::neutral_face:

5 Likes

Thats Funny, well said.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday to all the July Babies

7 Likes

:smile::partying_face:Hey, thanks! I know not everything is about me, but…I am a July baby! (The 23rd) Calendar Man…anything special about July 23rd?

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @ProActress2O !!! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you! @KM_726 :blush:

6 Likes

Thanks. I’m July 27th. Been a member since day 1. It’s Great when someone remembers you

6 Likes

happy birthday everyone

5 Likes