Happy Batman Dayyy Everyone!

HAPPY BATMAN DAY!!! What is everyone doing for the king’s big day??

6 Likes

Going to a ball dressed as a princess… which I suppose would be the equivalent to a Wayne hosted gala, right? Though I’ll probably watch some BTAS afterwards.

9 Likes

I visited my brother and we went to four different comic shops where he lives. A couple of the shops were doing Batman stuff. One shop had a woman cosplaying as Robin and a man cosplaying as Harley Quinn.

It was a fun day.

7 Likes

Fave episode?

5 Likes

Ahhhhh so cool!!!

6 Likes

Hmmm… probably a tie between Harley and Ivy or Harley’s Holiday, although I do like Holiday Knights as well, because it includes multiple tales with different characters. Honestly there’s a lot of good ones to choose from.

6 Likes

My answer would just be all of them :joy:

4 Likes

Shameless self promotion, and then some slightly less shameless self-promotion.

4 Likes

The Man who Killed Batman

4 Likes

Good Episode!!

5 Likes

Happy Batman Day

Favorite Batmovie
Batman (1989)

Favorite Batshow
Batman The Animated Series

Favorite BatEpisode
I Am The Night (Batman The Animated Series)

Favorite Batcomics
The Batman Adventures
Detective Comics

:batman:

3 Likes

I went to a car show earlier today. Nothing to do with Batman, but they had some pretty good recreations of the Mystery Machine, the Bluesmobile, and a Jurassic Park Jeep. Tonight I am watching old Batman '66 episodes.

5 Likes

I had to work sooooo…eh. Hard to get excited or do anything for Batman Day :pensive:

4 Likes

Went to a wedding so I didn’t really have time to celebrate Batman Day, but I’ll definitely try to make up for it soon!

3 Likes

i had totally forgotten it was batman day but i started the day by watching teen titans go and then i went to a comic book store wearing a robert pattison batman shirt and on the way back home i was blasting the mayhem of the music meister soundtrack from batman brave and the bold so i guess my brain subconsciously knew it was time to celebrate b-man

3 Likes