LIVE UPDATES FROM PANEL HERE! Hang Out with DC Universe at C2E2 in Chicago!

Hang Out with DC Universe at C2E2 in Chicago!

Get ready, folks… The 2020 comic convention season is about to begin, and DC Universe is kicking things off in style at this week’s C2E2 in Chicago – with a panel at the con, followed by an exclusive member meetup you won’t want to miss!

The DC Universe Panel will take place:

• Saturday, February 29th from 1:15 to 2:15 PM CST
  • Room SB401 (in the South Building at McCormick Place, located at 2301 S. Lake Shore Drive).

Here, you can get an in-depth look at DC Universe, including the latest updates on our shows, ever-expanding comics library, and exclusive members-only experiences. Best of all, every attendee will receive an exclusive DC You Unscripted button set!

And speaking of members-only experiences…
That same Saturday night, we’ll have our very special DC Universe Member Meetup! No badge is required for this event. Come wind down with us after the con with some free food, have a drink on us, and play DC Trivia!

Here’s the details:

• This meet-up runs from 6 to 9 PM CST
  • Fatpour Tap Works McCormick, located at 2206 S Indiana Ave, Chicago, IL 60616.

And if you missed your chance to get the “DC You Unscripted” button set, no problem! You’ll have another chance to grab these and other goodies and prizes with us at Fatpour. And hey, you never know who might stop by…

Will we see you at C2E2 this week? Let us know in the comments below!

14 Likes

I’ll be at C2E2 on Saturday. Hope to meet another member or 3 there!

6 Likes

DC trivia you say? I wonder, who could possibly be responsible for such an event?

10 Likes

This should be pretty cool! Is the party Saturday night exclusive to only DC Universe members or is it ok if we bring a friend or two with?

3 Likes

Well, I’m leaning towards meeting Abe Froman myself. You know…the sausage king of Chicago.

SN: He only lets one person call him “Sausage King”.

It is intended for members, but we would love for you to bring friends! There will be a group trivia portion of the night, so having a small group of friends (groups of 5) would be amazing! Just encourage them to sign up for a free trial :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Darn. I was hoping for something closer. Will y’all be doing anything in Dallas soon?

2 Likes

I’ll be there for C2E2 and this sounds like something awesome for after.

5 Likes

I just got to Chicago for a work conference. Goes to Saturday. Supposed to fly back… but this could be fate!

4 Likes

That depends on how much the price of admission is.

1 Like

Why, the one, the only, @HubCityQuestion, of course! If you thought his questions were tough on the forums, well, wait’ll you see his operations in person!

5 Likes

Whoa! I’ve GOT to go now! Why, I’ll bet he’s just as handsome, brilliant and charming in real life as he seems to be online!

6 Likes

6 Likes

Anyone coming to the event, look for the random redhead with glasses and a DC Universe shirt and say “hi”- I’ll probably look frazzled and my eyes will look a little too big for my head, but I’ll be thrilled to meet you!
@Nickweiser @MagnetHero @TheMantom @dierbot

9 Likes

Have fun for me.

2 Likes

I won’t be in town :frowning: ! I just moved to Chicago and I’m trying to find my fellow dc fans in the city!

2 Likes

Noooo! Well, at least you can track this topic and see who else is sounding off from the Windy City! It won’t be the last time :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh shoot! I knew one of the DC Daily guys would be there, but I didn’t know about the Saturday panel!

I’ll be following along at home, but that’s awesome.

4 Likes

I do hope that your hotel room is equipped with hot and cold running Purell. Con-Flu is bad enough without a Coronavirus running around. Be safe! :+1:

2 Likes

Can we do a highlights sort of thing on DC Daily? I would love to see all of my fellow members in a DC Daily video.

6 Likes