Handmade The Batman Who Laughs Mask

Another one of my masks, not my best work but I love the character and just had to make one :blush:

25 Likes

17 Likes

You should do tutorials. Your work is super cool!

4 Likes

Aww thank you :blush: @nu52 I never really thought about it but I’m kinda camera shy to lol

2 Likes

This is awesome dam, wish I had the skill and patience to do something like this a tutorial would be a great idea lol

3 Likes

@The_BATMAN_Who_LAUGHS thank you, yeah I’m probably gonna have to do that eventually :blush:

1 Like

Your work is flawless! Thank you so much for sharing it with us, @batsy3269. I just can’t wait to see more of your amazing creations. :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks incredible! But how do you see through it? :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells and @Batman0803 thank you both and I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you guys. Also there is a gap on the top and the bottom that you can see threw and the brow casts shadows that hide the eye holes

1 Like

@Batman0803

3 Likes

Clever! Really nicely done.

1 Like

Man i want one lol

2 Likes

@the.fat.arrow I’ve only ever made that one and i ended up having to sell it to have money to take my son to the pumpkin patch this past Halloween, but I am planning to make another one, that should look even better

1 Like

Holy craftsmanship Batman that is awesome!

3 Likes

@johnmig1692.27447 thank you :blush:

1 Like

Wow! That’s some professional looking work!

2 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

Freaking awesome!!!

2 Likes

@JohnD3rd, @KamAndi80, @GameFaceJc thank you so much, be sure to check out my other posts to see more cool stuff I’ve made and that I’m making

1 Like

Nailed it! I love that you amped up this old comic-style mask with the 2021 Halloween version + added a Player 2. :wink: Either way, there is a distinct crispness to your work. :ok_hand: Fantastic job, @batsy3269!

2 Likes