Halloween Profiles: Deadman

First Appearance: Strange Adventures #205, 1967
Team Affiliations: Seven Soldiers of Victory, Sentinels of Magic, Justice League, Justice League Dark

7 Likes

Awesome. Wish I could dig out & repost the reading order I put up years ago. Idk how to do any of that. I think there all on here now too. They weren’t back then. I love that his brother’s (one of) name is Cleveland Brand. Never read a Deadman anything? I didn’t love.

4 Likes

I just searched “Deadman Reading”

2 Likes

Ty buddy. I meant idk how to bring it here as a link. I can use a search bar lol. I appreciate it. Every time my sister comes over she’s supposed to show me how to add links like that. We always end up forgetting. I’ll make sure I get her to show me some stuff when my bday rolls around. She’ll be here & my other sister’s husband (my bro in law) is a tech wiz too & he’ll be here. Means a lot to do that for me tho, as much thanks as digitally possible to u!!!

2 Likes

I haven’t used an iPad for years but I think the web address is visible. If so, that is all that would be copied. If you want you can call me up and I can walk you through it.

2 Likes

Ok ty @D4RK5TARZ. I just logged back on to discuss Stargirl but I might take u up on that. My sister is going to sit down with me & show me everything I’ve been trying to accomplish. I texted her maybe 2 secs after I posted about seeing her on my bday & she said she’d come by whenever I wanted. Just has to be afternoon cuz she’s a teacher.

2 Likes