Halloween Profiles: Circe

First appearance: Wonder Woman #37, 1949
Team Affiliations: Injustice Gang, Justice League Dark, Gods of Olympus

11 Likes

She should :100: be Wonder Woman’s next live-action movie villain. Fact… :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart:

10 Likes

10 Likes

Eyes of the Gorgon #1 WW storyline ever for me. Love me some Circe throughout that (& history’s) entire run.

8 Likes

:raised_hands: :purple_heart: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

Do u concur? Or is it too hard to pick just one? I can’t really pick just one for a ton of em. I know Batman: Black Mirror is favorite Batman, Death of the Family favorite Joker….that’s about it for storylines. As always, subject to change. Just because for all I know there’s one already out there that I just haven’t read yet. But, those have been mine since they came out. Pere’z’ WW & Simone are just a tad above Rucka’s to round out my top 3 WW runs.

7 Likes

7 Likes

My favorite Circe look is Bilquis Evely’s redesign for Rebirth:

But from a character perspective, I love how she is portrayed best in the DC Kids graphic novel “Diana: Princess of the Amazons.”

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl: I forgot to add the reason I lol’d so extensively is b/c that gif made it look like I was begging u to agree & u did so under pressure. Which was a perfect symbiosis to Hackman in a submarine giving up his command. Oh good stuff RazzleDazzle!!!

5 Likes