Halloween comics or movies 🎃

Just looking for recommendations for Halloween

6 Likes

Not sure if you’ve read these, but The Saga of Swamp Thing, Justice League Dark, and New 52 Animal Man are all great for Halloween.

2 Likes

Swamp thing comics and Batman the long Halloween. Also stuff from not dc, I read a bunch of Sherlock homes comics a few years back and I loved. One was about a vampire and was really cool

2 Likes

The Long Halloween is perfect and being added in the next few days. Swamp Thing stuff as mentioned already is definetly a good recommendation

3 Likes

American Vampire is a good one too.

3 Likes

God of Fear from Knightfall

Long Halloween is being added tomorrow. Great story.

2 Likes

Just noticed there’s comic recommendations for Halloween on the comic section

3 Likes

OK I noticed justice league god’s and monsters is on DC universe worth checking out

3 Likes

If you’re looking for something spooky, Batman: Arkham Asylum, the 25th Anniversary, looks chilling to the bone. If you want a one shot, I’d go for Batman Blackgate #1. Basically, a man was on death row for alleged multiple murders. During Gotham’s Cataclysm, he was set free from his cell. The issue brings up a lot of question as to wether or not he was innocent and wether or not he should have been on death row. This story takes place in Batman: Cataclysm (Page 173.) Other than that, I’d check out pretty much any Arkham Asylum story. A lot of creepy things go on in there. Happy Halloween!

1 Like

Batman vs Dracula. Not here on dc universe. But search it up.

5 Likes

Comics

1 Like

Constantine: City of Demons or the 2014 Constantine series.

3 Likes

Have to second whoever mentioned Gods and Monsters. Not necessarily horror, but has some creepy elements and is really just SUPER GOOD.

6 Likes

Batman vs Dracula is perfect for the season. Wish they had it on this service.

7 Likes

Batman the long Halloween the best Batman story

2 Likes

Movies…

1 Like

Batman endgame and Arkham asylum a serious house on serious earth

2 Likes

Comics

dark metal. the Batman who laughs

2 Likes