Guy Gardner: Warrior

So there I was, had me a hankering to read some of the solo adventures of one of my all time favorite GLs during the time when he lost the green ring, right? I search it up on the DC Universe app, click the cover and bam, disappointment. Guy Gardner: Warrior is missing issues 1-8 and also 15 and 16! The rest of the series all seems to be there so why would those particular issues be missing? Anyone happen to know who I can talk to or where I need to send a message to get those issues added?

Hi Spike! Welcome back to the community! Unfortunately, those issues have been delisted due to the harmful criminal activity of their author. I hope you can find some other Guy comics to enjoy. Personally, I’d recommend Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (2016), where he gets some truly glorious spotlight.

2 Likes

Oh wow, harmful criminal activity? I figured a bug or an oversight or something, but that sounds much worse. Thanks for the reply. And yeah, I recently read Hal Jordan and The Green Lantern Corps, great suggestion, it’s a terrific series

2 Likes