Guess the Superhero by Their Silhouette

Say what you will about DC, but they sure know how to make their characters look iconic… most of the time. Now, it’s time to test your knowledge of DC heroes and art. Everyday three times a day(hopefully sometime between 8 or 9 AM EST, 11:30AM EST or 12:30PM EST, and 4:00 or 5:00PM EST, although I can’t promise I’ll be able to stick to those times every time) I’ll post a new silhouette, and you, that’s right, YOU have to guess which DC character it is! The first person will get the point and be added to the running scoreboard. As previously mentioned, the picture will go up in the morning and the contest will continue until someone guesses right (or until the next morning, whichever comes first). Good luck!

Image result for dc comics silhouette

8 Likes

Here’s the first one (since we’re starting so late, this counts as Saturday’s entry, too. The next one will be up Sunday morning)
09%20PM

5 Likes

What is Rorschach?

4 Likes

Also…ohhh I like this game!

3 Likes

I’m definitely seeing a trenchcoat and fedora. The Question?

3 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags got it right! I guess that means I will put a new one up tomorrow

2 Likes

48%20PM

3 Likes

that would have been my second guess.

2 Likes

It wasn’t a fedora!

Or a trenchcoat!

3 Likes

I was hoping that would throw people off

2 Likes

Here we go!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Batjamags- 1

37%20AM

2 Likes

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

Are we allowed more than one guess? I don’t have one right now, just curious.

4 Likes

That’s right. As for guesses… let’s go with three per day

3 Likes

41%20AM

4 Likes

That ones too hard!

2 Likes

SCOREBOARD:
Batjamags-1
ralphsix-1

This one is a lot harder than the last two. Hopefully someone will be able to get it

1 Like

The Joker

1 Like

That is incorrect

1 Like

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

1 Like

Also incorrect. This character is A LOT more obscure.

1 Like