Guess the Character!

Clues: All three characters up are female. One of them died in the Flashpoint (if that doesn’t give it away I don’t know what will!).

I’m going to guess the fourth character is Gilda Dent.

3 Martha Wayne

4 Mrs man face

3 is correct TheLegendKillerX!

4 is not sorry.

kristjanfrosti is correct too!

5th character: Of the two versions of a vampire Batman, this is the female responsible for his condition.
6th character: This is the second wife of a character who’s son is a member of the Suicide Squad. After she was killed, someone was shot in the leg in revenge.
7th. character: The only person we ever see actually IN cell 0801. Is one of the characters who has gone by “Matches” Malone.

1 Like

7 Bruce Wayne

The 6th character is Sarah Essen.

Nocturnal is 5

TheLegendKiller and Batboy84 are correct! @sdoran0621, that’s not who I was thinking of but I forgot Nucturnal so I will count it. (the answer was Tanya from Batman: Red Rain)

8th character: This character’s last name is an anagram for the last name of the Question. He appears in the Dark Knight trilogy (movies).
9th character: Has not appeared in live action yet but was in DC’s last movie (this post is before Joker). Was the first character to use his moniker but at first had no powers. Named after a herb. Does not appear as villain in Batman The animated series but is in it.

10th character: Real name of the first character from another earth to interact with a character from the prime earth. Reminds me of Hg!

Number 8 is Victor Zsasz lol

Correct MrbtjoKer2! ( I hope none of you were stuck trying to find an anagram for “Jaffe!”)

How about YOU come up with the 11th character! It’s fun!