Groove Has DC Silicone Rings!

I’m so excited to snag a Superman ring!!! These look amazing!

In case you are new to the silicone ring life, they are amazing for flexibility and safety in sports, outdoor activities, or working with your hands. I highly recommend them!

10 Likes

Those are so cool! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

After what happened to Jimmy Fallon, I definitely see the benefit of this type of ring.

I wouldn’t mind getting the Wonder Woman one. :blush:

5 Likes

Exactly! Kinda terrifying a little metal band can be so dangerous!

5 Likes

Of course, you don’t have to wear it. Those things are just made for displaying.

4 Likes

:rofl: the struggle is real! Some day I’ll be wealthy enough to buy 2! One to wear, one to display lol

4 Likes

Wow, these are flippin awesome. All my funds are currently going to a convention I am going to next week, but OMG I need the WW ring and a few of the others. I hope these are for sale for awhile.

5 Likes

I’m not a ring guy, but they all look nifty, especially the Superman-themed piece.

3 Likes

I love all three. I don’t usually wear rings (outside of my power rings), but these would be neat to own as collector’s items.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind rocking the Batman one to certain events. Love the colors and OG look :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t used to wear jewelry, but I knew this from taking jiu jitsu classes years ago. The instructor stopped a new student one day and went into graphic detail about why wearing jewelry during class was a huge no no.

Like I said, I didn’t used to wear jewelry but then I got married.

This was my ring for the last 2 years. I liked the color of it, and the center reminded me of Superman’s Fortress :slightly_smiling_face: But every now and then I’d forget I had it on and it would make a loud cling from me placing my hand on a counter, or grabbing a railing or whatever. And a small portion of the inside band got cloudy somehow, so I didn’t like that either. Soooo…

:blush: :superman:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: omg I can’t wait for mine now!!!

I just met a guy yesterday and his left ring finger was missing exactly where a wedding ring would be. I didn’t ask, but I wonder if that’s what happened to him! :scream:

That is beautiful! We had wood rings made and even though we love them they are in no way up to a lot of abuse so we have always relied on silicone rings to fill in when we’re doing anything rough.

4 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Groove is in the house!

6 Likes

First silicone ring I’ve had- aside from looking great, it’s so comfy. Loving it :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I love how light they are and I don’t even notice it when my other fingers rub against it.

3 Likes

It is cool!

3 Likes

those are pretty cool.

3 Likes

:nauseated_face: :fearful:

2 Likes