Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong [5/24 : 8PM EST]

Greetings Lantern Corps! It’s been a fun journey, but we’ve come to the final two episodes of Green Lantern: The Animated Series! Join us in the finale as we watch episodes 25 and 26, and post below our reactions.

The plan is to watch episode 25 at 2020-05-25T00:00:00Z and episode 26 at 2020-05-25T00:30:00Z, which means stopping the “auto-play-next-episode” thing. The nice thing is that it gives us a few minutes to talk about the episode before starting the next one, and anyone that may have been late can catch up or jump in.

If you’ve missed previous episodes with us, that’s no problem. You can watch them before the event or join in without having watched any of it before. Either way, it’ll be fun. Also, be sure to check out our readalong this week

If you have any questions, feel free to message @LanternCorps, @GreenFantern, or @GL-Batophobia.

2 Likes

@LanternCorps A little over 24 hours until the finale. Technically enough time to catch up if you haven’t started yet.

Also, if you have a preference on what you want to read next, be sure to vote in the poll.

2 Likes

I’m finally caught up and happy to be joining this last watch along for the finale!

2 Likes

I’m on board! I’ve watched this series through at least once in full so I can join in for the finale

1 Like

Just over a minute before showtime

2 Likes

I’m super excited

2 Likes

Let’s do this

4 Likes

ooo… let’s start with that reminder of things…

1 Like

go guy!

3 Likes

His haircut is the best I’ve seen it

awww…

Can’t we all just get along?

awww X 2

1 Like

But if they have no emotion, their rings wouldn’t work, which would not be good in space

HOld your breath?

1 Like

Luckily their primary target is a planet, their aim is terrible

1 Like

Very zen

Hal’s ring sounds like a telegraph!

Telegraphs, VCRs…

1 Like

Gotta teach the kids about ye olden days somehow

2 Likes