Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong [4/19 : 8PM EST]

Greetings Lantern Corps! We are going to continue our Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong! This time, we will have everyone log on to watch episodes 15 and 16, and post below our reactions.

The plan is to watch episode 15 at 2020-04-20T00:00:00Z and episode 16 at 2020-04-20T00:30:00Z, which means stopping the “auto-play-next-episode” thing. The nice thing is that it gives us a few minutes to talk about the episode before starting the next one, and anyone that may have been late can catch up or jump in.

If you’ve missed previous episodes with us, that’s no problem. You can watch them before the event or join in without having watched any of it before. Either way, it’ll be fun. Also, be sure to check out our readalong this week

If you have any questions, feel free to message @LanternCorps, @GreenFantern, or @GL-Batophobia.

1 Like

I’m there

1 Like

three days, twelve hours, forty minutes

1 Like

@LanternCorps only a couple hours before showtime. Highly recommend the reading issue this week. Each issue has been standalone, so you can just jump right into it.

less than two hours…

1 Like

Less than one hour remains

less than two minutes

2 Likes

Showtime!

Yoooo!

Sure we can fly, but let’s walk where there might be traps

Such exotic tile

1 Like

Tridents for the win

Love this OA

I like that we get more lanterns in second half of the season

2 Likes

Kilowog in his element

1 Like

Ch’p :smiley:

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Gives off a Heart of Gold vibe. Wonder if the doors open with a cheery tone

So now I have to wonder. Limted amount of guardians. Limited amount of GLs. Why so many buildings?

1 Like

Not like Apa throws parties.