Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong [3/7 : 8PM EST]

Greetings Lantern Corps! We are going to continue our Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong! This week, we will have everyone log on to watch episodes 3 and 4, and post below our reactions.

The plan is to watch episode 3 at 2020-03-08T01:00:00Z and episode 4 at 2020-03-08T01:30:00Z, which means stopping the “auto-play-next episode” thing. The nice thing is that it gives us a few minutes to talk about the episode before starting the next one. Plus, anyone that may have been late can catch up (or jump in if they completely miss the first half).

If you’ve missed previous episodes with us, that’s no problem. You can watch them before the event or join in without having watched any of it before. Either way, it’ll be fun.

If you have any questions, feel free to message @LanternCorps, @GreenFantern, or @GL-Batophobia.

7 Likes

While we are not going to change this one, we want as many people as possible to be able to join us for watchalongs. We setup this poll to hopefully find a time that will work for everyone, so select all options that you would be able to join us.

• Monday @ 9pm PST / 6pm EST
  • Tuesday @ 9pm PST / 6pm EST
  • Wednesday @ 9pm PST / 6pm EST
  • Thursday @ 9pm PST / 6pm EST
  • Friday @ 9pm PST / 6pm EST
  • Saturday (before 1pm EST / 10am PST)
  • Saturday (after 1pm EST / 10am PST)
  • Sunday (before 1pm EST / 10am PST)
  • Sunday (after 1pm EST / 10am PST)

0 voters

I’m confused… 9pm PST isn’t 6pm EST. What times are you actually trying to say? Or am I just reading this wrong?

I made that backwards. 9pm EST is 6pm PST. I would fix the poll, but…

1 Like

@LanternCorps less than 24 hours until the watchalong! If you haven’t yet, be sure to vote in the poll above so we can schedule future events at a time you can join us.

5 Likes

I plan on participating, but i haven’t voted since i am not a member of the club. As one who enjoys watching along whenever there is a watchalong, the current day and time would be my vote.

1 Like

@LanternCorps Only 1 hour left before the watchalong. Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Only a couple more minutes. If you haven’t voted in the poll above, be sure to do that. The future of watchalongs depends on it!

showtime!

2 Likes

I kind of like the intermission you have scheduled between episodes

1 Like

I’m here, was a dumb-dumb and missed last week’s. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is nice. Last time it let a few more people join that were running late

“It just means I have more people to hate.” Man, can I relate sometimes.

Spoiler alert: the Guardians’ definition of “reasonable action” and Hal’s are pretty different. :laughing:

1 Like

Fear coming from the walls, you say…hmm…HMM…

or sinestro. shame this show didn’t get into him. but i like how they touch on most of the color corps’

1 Like

I think he did show up for an episode, but yeah, we didn’t get a Sinestro Corps season or anything cool like that.

Very Empire Strikes Back. :laughing:

i like how this spunky little creature can withstand the rigors of the vacuum of space

1 Like

“Good cop, hungry cop.” :smiley: