Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong [3/29 : 8PM EST]

Greetings Lantern Corps! We are going to continue our Green Lantern: The Animated Series Watchalong! This time, we will have everyone log on to watch episodes 9 and 10, and post below our reactions.

The plan is to watch episode 9 at 2020-03-30T00:00:00Z and episode 10 at 2020-03-30T00:30:00Z, which means stopping the “auto-play-next-episode” thing. The nice thing is that it gives us a few minutes to talk about the episode before starting the next one, and anyone that may have been late can catch up or jump in.

If you’ve missed previous episodes with us, that’s no problem. You can watch them before the event or join in without having watched any of it before. Either way, it’ll be fun. Also, be sure to check out our readalong this week

If you have any questions, feel free to message @LanternCorps, @GreenFantern, or @GL-Batophobia.

1 Like

one day eleven hours twenty-nine minutes

would anyone be interested in a very short notice last chance watch along tomorrow at 10 PM Eastern? I am game for anything that is leaving the service come 1 April. I am happy to host , but I need at least one (1) taker. Message me if interested

1 Like

A little over an hour to go before starting episode 9 @LanternCorps

You should also join us in our readalong. I enjoyed this weeks issue and I think a lot of Razer fans will as well.

2 Likes

Hopefully my internet holds out this week!

1 Like

less than a minute

2 Likes

Showtime! :smiley:

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

Hal Jordan: Champion Ghoster.

nom nom nom

1 Like

I continue to dig the continuity the show has, going off of what happened in the last episode and doing something new with it.

1 Like

Star sapphires are dope

1 Like

I’m sure this won’t be a trap. . .

All the different corps make group scenes so visually stunning! One of my favorite parts of GL

2 Likes

Her niece flirting up with Hal is giving me some Arisa vibes.

1 Like

Especially when they do their “Care Bear Stares.” :laughing:

1 Like

Surprised they know about the green lanterns, but not that she knew you specifically

1 Like

I’m seriously trying to figure out how them and the Guardians would…work, y’know? :laughing:

1 Like

is the zamarons as a guardian splinter group from the books or completely original to the show?

2 Likes

It’s from the comics.

1 Like

They’re from the books.