Green lantern the animated series revival

This needs to happen! I’ve been waiting for a season 2! I don’t even care what it’s about as long as it’s good!

3 Likes

That’s going to be upwards of a million dollars per episode. Are we going to have enough subscribers to pay for that or do we need a sponsor?

2 Likes

It would be great if it could get another season. I would love to see more of that stand alone GL world they created. If GL could get another season and so could Legion of Super Heroes, I’d be so happy.

3 Likes

Yes! A million times YES!!! They really should bring it back.

3 Likes

It qas ahead of it’s time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like that they just featured an article on their recent news section on the top five best episodes to watch from this series. It could be taken as them really listening and unable to ignore that our four protagonists’ arcs weren’t fully realized. On the other hand tho, I really do like how the series ended but that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna see more of our favorite green lanterns, their robot friend and their blue lantern friend.

3 Likes

If the people behind Young Justice do it. 2D animation and all!!!

3 Likes

I missed this show when it came out, gave it a shot here on DCU and wow. I’m honestly enjoying it more than Titans or Young Justice. Would love to see more revivals of shows.

3 Likes

That cliffhanger was criminal! I’d LOVE to see that wonderful show make a comeback! DC cartoons might actually be able to survive now without Cartoon Network’s finger constantly trembling over the trigger, ready to cancel anything that isn’t Teen Titans Go after one season.

So true

2 Likes

If you haven’t already, watch Justice League Action episode Barehanded. Definitely an episode for GLTAS fans.

2 Likes

Razer himself (Jason Spisak) was saying how he’d like to do more of the character a week ago at comicon.

5 Likes

@sikboy I just listened to that interview! I love that he wasn’t even asked about it. He just said out of nowhere that he’d like the show to come back. And he asked for Razer to become a comic character as well! (I would LOVE that as well) How wonderful that he’s so passionate about Green Lantern: TAS!

1 Like

I went into CN’s DC Nation block expecting to love Young Justice and be kind of “meh” toward Green Lantern. Everything about Young Justice seemed to be lining up for me, while Green Lantern: Rebirth had kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. Oddly enough, the exact opposite happened. I didn’t like Young Justice very much, while I actually really liked the Green Lantern animated series. I would have rather seen another season of it than of Young Justice, although if I had to choose ONE DC animated series to give a surprise renewal to, it would be the Legion of Superheroes.

1 Like

What if the did God head with them vs the new gods