Green Lantern Corp Show

Who else wants a mature green lantern Corp show? Something where guy Gardner can swear? Maybe something that doesn’t focus on Hal Jordan and/or displays the corps diversity. I want to see stuff like katma tui recruiting rot lop fan. Simon baz could use screen time. For that matter Kyle rayner(my opinion: best lantern) desperately needs screen time

12 Likes

It’s most likely on its way!

(Anyway, Jessica Cruz is the best Lantern.)

6 Likes

Along with Kyle for me. Yet, I somehow feel we won’t see them on the show.

1 Like

Hey I like Jessica. Freaking took long enough for a female human gl. Kyle is just the torch bearer who mastered the whole freaking spectrum to make himself the white lantern. That is just hard to top. But yeah one of my favorite newer things in comics is green lanterns with her and baz. Very entertaining characters

1 Like

Alan is my favorite.

3 Likes

My impression is that the HBO Max show is going to focus on multiple Lanterns. At any rate, I’d certainly like to see a show that focused on the Green Lantern Corps in general and not just Hal Jordan.

2 Likes

Jessica is the best!

2 Likes

Even if the Hal is the lead there needs to be a HUGE focus on other lanterns

3 Likes

Oh Hal Jordan should only be featured if they have Nathan fillion voicing him

2 Likes

I loved Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. I hope we get a show like that. The other Earth Lanterns can be there too, maybe being introduced to the Corps on Oa/Mogo.

2 Likes

Aside Hal,John,Guy,Kyle being obvious lead choices w/Simon and Jessica as well … soooo much they can draw and focus on! No reason it won’t be inclusive unless producers just drop the Ball!

4 Likes

I’d definitely be down for this

3 Likes

If it is a mature Green Lantern Corps series, like the Harley Quinn animated series or even , dare I say, live-action, i would love it to be all GIRL POWER and have Arisia, Katma Tui, Soranik Natu, and Jade fighting Bleez and Fatality.

3 Likes

In my dream world, there’d be a main Green Lantern series that would focus on Hal and John primarily, and another running concurrently featuring the rest of the Corps. I mean, I essentially want Geoff Johns’s entire run translated into a TV series.

4 Likes

Incorporating Geoff Johns material into the show is a MUST! He is the main reason GL Regained Prominence and allowed the chance for more exposure than Before!

3 Likes

His run just seems like it would be perfect for a long running series. From Rebirth to the very end of it you have one continuous story, and it’s broken up into smaller arcs that would be perfect for separate seasons. And you have a ton of varied and interesting characters.

2 Likes

Can’t say I agree. I get girl power and all for female empowerment but at the risk of not being woke enough I think DC is covering that angle pretty well. I think featuring female lanterns with unique strengths and differences alongside fellow lanterns shows their power. The Corp is a mertiocracy. It has to be. What is larvox’s gender? You are a lantern cause you got what it takes period. And again I want me some kyle

1 Like

I would be disappointed if they fail to use the full emotional spectrum. And it seems like building to the sinestro Corp war and maybe then war of light would be a really good way to structure some season arcs. Couldn’t agree more

1 Like

Can’t argue there. Kinda want to because I am SO burned out on Hal but I can’t really. Like the comics I would just wind up focusing or the Corp show

I am a pretty significant feminist and almost feel guilty about my last response to you. I don’t want to take anything back but I will add soranik natu should be HEAVILY featured. Sinestros secret kid, Kyle’s best girlfriend(they fit each other well), she became central to the Corp socially, solid stratigest, and has a cool useful job. Easily in my top five lanterns. Not using her as a main cast member would be leaving money on the table

1 Like