:00_green_arrow_rebirth: Green Arrow and Black Canary :00_black_canary:| Monday, 7/18 | 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern 🎯

When I looked on eBay a little while ago, BC seemed to be going for relatively affordable prices.

In fact, this…

…was hovering around $24.99, which isn’t bad, given its 15 years old, from a line that’s still tremendously popular and features two of the most well-known DC characters.

Go treat yourself and grab it! :wink:

2 Likes

Hmmm.only trouble is they always pair them with Aquaman, Superman, or Batman…Flash,Joker… So, I have like 50 4” of all of those lol. I wish they’d mix it up a little bit sometimes???
Oh & good Parks & Recs reference!!!

2 Likes

Well, there’s always this single-carded BC:

However, she’s obviously from a different animated DC Universe.

Unlike the JLU BC though, the Young Justice iteration comes with, and is capable of holding, an accessory.

All the JLU BC came with is a DC stand that allowed to her to stand with her hand on her hip in a “Yeah, I’m a badass and I know it. So does Ollie.” fashion.

Come to think of it though, a nifty pose can sometimes outclass being able to hold an accessory.

I didn’t know I made one, but thank you, all the same. :clark_hv_4:

2 Likes

I look at that all the time too lol. I do need to locate the rest of this Amazo build-a-figure. Google doesn’t seem to understand? Do u know where his other 2 parts are?

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the Wal. Sorry I went off topic. It got removed. It’s my fault. Sorry bro. Can’t wait & completely plan on being there!!!

2 Likes

The lower torso and legs come with this set…

…while the upper torso and head are included with this one:

Wunderbar! :partying_face: :tada:

2 Likes

Great character from Apokolips. & an even better information guide. Ty. Those will be had…lol…

2 Likes

I have recently picked up the loose Black Canary from this set. There is another at the comic shop I go to that doesn’t have the fishnet that I have talked myself out of getting. It is a loose figure but would look great next to my Huntress figures along with the fishnet Black Canary. Oh, and Fire and Ice are on that shelf too!

3 Likes

I have custom-made JLU Fire and Ice figures in their white bikinis, as seen in the series finale of JLU.

They were gifts from my BFF, so don’t judge! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Never…I just have these from JLI…

Of Fire & Ice that is… I kinda went crazy on the JLU, & JLI characters…couldn’t be helped…

2 Likes

Ah, Fire and Ice from Mattel’s DC Universe Signature Collection line. Always ice to see those.

2 Likes

Ty buddy!!!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. They’re quite cool.

2 Likes

:green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:…

2 Likes

You do see the ice puns I’m making, right? :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a slippery slope, but yes…:wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

You know, Snoop’s cool, no doubt, but this is more my speed:

I know that Ollie and Dinah are probably Hammer fans, because 2 Legit 2 Quit makes for a good tune on date night in Star City. More or less. :smirk:

2 Likes

Having trouble getting on board with Hammer over Snoop. Can’t do it. Still love u tho!!!

2 Likes