:00_green_arrow_rebirth: Green Arrow and Black Canary :00_black_canary:| Monday, 7/18 | 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern 🎯

The arrows fly and the canary cries @JusticeLeagueBookClub and @DCAnimatedClub, as one of the DCU’s greatest couples kicks butt in the DCAU!

What to watch and when:

:tv: Justice League Unlimited Season 2, episode 1 “The Cat and the Canary” and season 2, episode 6 “Double Date”, on Monday, July 18th at 6 PM Pacific/9 PM Eastern.

We’ll take a break between episodes so that everyone can refill their quiver, tighten their bows, grab a drink/lozenge and be at the same starting point for when Double Date begins.

:0_green_arrow: How to watch: Justice League Unlimited is available on physical and digital media, while also streaming on HBO Max. However you choose to aim your arrow and scream for joy, please be on-time for Ollie and Dinah’s night out. :slight_smile:

:0_black_canary: Where to comment: In :00_green_arrow_rebirth: this thread :00_green_arrow:, and at the above date and time. :point_up:t2:

That’s all there is to it, arrow-slingers and canary criers! I look forward to seeing you on Monday, July 18th as we ride and watch along with Green Arrow and Black Canary!

Also: If you’d like to celebrate 15 years since Green Arrow and Black Canary’s wedding, be sure to check this high-flying adventure out:

4 Likes

-& grab a Dr. Pepper refill?

2 Likes

Sure, whatever floats your quiver and makes you sing with joy, ala a canary! :grin:

2 Likes

That’d be this little lady.

2 Likes

That works, as Huntress is a featured player in this WAL. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yes sir she is!!!

2 Likes

Such a beautiful Helena!

3 Likes

@millernumber1 You’ll be attending the WAL, right? Right? :wink:

I may have interesting things to say about a certain Batgirl, then…

2 Likes

Ty. I need to filter all my stuff…I’ve been saying it forever… I did finally get some albums made. So I don’t have to search through 5,000 + little squares lol.

3 Likes

Sadly, I am busy that night :frowning:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Damn! Dang! Darn! Drat! Fiddlesticks! Fooey! ****! Piffle!

What days (and times) would be good for you, BTW?

Asking as I’ve got assorted WALs brewing for the JLBC (including a few that feature Bat-characters). Plus, @Bar-El and I have WAL schtuff coming for our clubs in the months ahead.

You’d be welcome at any of them you have the time for and interest in.

…and yes, you can bring deviled eggs. Just…keep 'em away from the Chex Mix. :wink:

2 Likes

Speaking of Huntress, I dug how Amy Acker played her on JLU, with Ms. Bertinelli being among my fav roles of Ms. Acker, along with Fred/Ilyria from Angel.

I hope you can attend, @capo-mage. Given your proclivity for Huntress, your attendance is practically mandatory. :grin: :00_huntress2:

2 Likes

I should be able to make it.

2 Likes

I’d say Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays are generally best for me, but I just happen to have company for dinner on the 18th.

3 Likes

It’s well, originally I typed one of, but, it’s gotta be The best, as far as animation Huntress; quality & quantity. Brave & Bold one’s awesome. Just not as prevalent. She gets so many solo, or main character episodes in JLI, it’s the best!!! imho of course. I’ll try to make it. You’re right, it is basically mandatory…

2 Likes

Hey alright, we’ll have a Warlord in the mix! Nice!

Look forward to seeing you, Trav. :superman_hv_4:

2 Likes

Steph? Loreal executives?

1 Like

Huntress is your fav lady, so you have to be a gentleman and do it for her, after all.

While we’re on the topic of the JLU iterations of Green Arrow and Black Canary…and Huntress, let’s look at these:

2004 release on the left, and 2009 Target exclusive Fan Collection release on the right.

A three-pack of Dinah, Clark and Ollie (and a Target exclusive, if memory serves).

A subsequent three-pack with BC, and from 2007.

Matty Collector exclusive.

Just for you, @capo-mage:

3 Likes

I have so many times lol. That Huntress & Canary have eluded me forever. Could’ve had Canary once at a low price. Didn’t pull the trigger. Skyrocketed on me. Huntress one never dips. Someday I’ll bite the bullet.

2 Likes