GREAT SHOW!

Great episode! you should do more like that.

6 Likes

Why arent they asking anything tovhe people in the back I am feel bad for them.

3 Likes

That was how the episode was set up. One question was more then enough for me. Don’t feel bad :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I agree! One question was more than enough. I was super nervous the entire time.

2 Likes

I was too but wouldn’t trade it for anything. That was such a fun episode. Would have loved watching it even if I wasn’t in it. (for anyone wondering I was the guy sitting next to HubCityQuestion in the back)

5 Likes

I agree, this was such a special and unique experience. This app made it possible, so thanks goes out to DC Universe! Words cannot properly express my appreciation for being included, as I am sure is true for all of us that got to be on it.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I’m glad you guys had fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:superhero: So Exciting! Kudos! :superhero:

1 Like

Hey, speak for yourselves dudes, I would have answered more questions!

5 Likes

That said: being on the show was an immensely fun experience, and the hosts were all such wonderful people. And meeting some of you guys for the first time was incredible!

5 Likes

@PrincessAmethyst

Same! It was nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Wish I could have flown out there and met you all!

1 Like

Thanks, it was so fun! We have a great community.

3 Likes

Should have more fan episodes. It would great to have Amy moderate an episode of only fans finding out what teamups they would like to see and who would beat who, what are their favorite storylines. I was hoping someone would ask where Barrowman is? Also, is Brian Tong still a cast member?

1 Like

@Matt McDonald

It was great to meet you as well! I enjoyed getting to meet every single person that was there from this forum, but special shout out goes to @DantheManOne1, @JLWWSM, and @HubCityQuestion (of course Matt as well)! You all left a wonderful and lasting impression on me. Also @Applejack is forever the sweetest person on the planet! If you ever get to meet her, she is truly one of the most caring and phenomenal human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

2 Likes

Gonna just go… cry in a corner now…

I agree @pete2, let’s do more, more, more! Being able to receive that kind of excitement and positivity only makes it easier to grow more like it, here on the service and in our lives.

Thank you for the kind words, I’m thrilled that we were able to help make a memorable experience. Can’t wait to do it again, with an even wider net!

2 Likes