Great Deal on Worlds Finest Collectors Box

I got the last two boxes. The Holiday/Christmas themed box and the Flashpoint themed box.

I’m probably not going to get the Summer box though. Overall I think they are cool and have some nice stuff.

1 Like

I couldn’t resist - just ordered the annual plan and got 15% off the first box by signing up for emails and texts. Can’t wait to get the Summer Box in a few weeks!

I didn’t order these boxes but I did purchase, separately, the vinyl shirt rip figure (which came in his box) which I got on the obvious secondary market for a decent price (I’ve seen it for less since and I’ve definitely seen it for more).

I guess I did not photograph him in the package but it’s a typical square box like the Diamond Select Gallery, with those cellophane windows that make them suitable for display that you see at LCSs and other retailers (or on line):

From the seller’s own store, CultureFly, with their 10% discount for signing up for the email list (and they really haven’t sent me much of any mail at all, compared to say McFarlane Toys or even Game Stop), I ordered one of the last ones of these, on sale:

Unfortunately, it had some surface paint damage:

He’s sort of hidden away, in this cubby hole to a headboard for a second-hand bed I just purchased after my recent move a few months back, with the other small bit of vinyl I have, but the intention was that all this stuff will eventually go on my desk, which is where I had one of those Smallville Clark’s and the Etta from the 2017 Wonder Woman. The Lil’ Bombshells are newish (to me) as is that Krypto (and yes, that’s the talking one).

It looks like CF still has a Metal and a Justice League box for sale, but don’t appear to have a box subscription going. And the only other thing they currently have for sale is tee-shirts. Not sure if this means that Warner Brother’s Consumer Products didn’t let them continue to license stuff (other than shirts); that McFarlane pushed WBCP to stop licensing to others, or if Culture Fly decided not to continue - although they still are selling other WB thing - Friends, Potter, Supernatural, and have generic Cartoon Network stuff as well, etc.

EDIT (November 2023):

Someone had four of these World’s Finest vinyl figurines on auction today, starting at $0.99 each, plus shipping. The seller already stated that they would combine ship so I bid on their Flash, the Cyborg and also the Superman, and won all three for $13+ which I am happy about since the pictures of the Superman look like it was defect free and I do collect Flash, even if I already own the the Noble House bendyfig version, which is very similar (albeit I think taller?)

Sadly, these sold loose but I could not find a picture of Vic without his display box.

1 Like