Great Batman storylines?

Batman: Gotham Knights #1-14 —“How does one react sensibly to that which makes no sense?” “As long as his actions are just, does it matter what he believes?” This one really got me thinking.

Detective Comics #833-834 — Batman and Zatanna reunite, and talk about their relationship and the events from Identity Crisis.

Following these events, Zatanna makes an appearance in Batman: The Heart of Hush.

Highly recommend all three![:

Batman: Gotham Knights #1-14 —“How does one react sensibly to that which makes no sense?” “As long as his actions are just, does it matter what he believes?” This one really got me thinking.

Detective Comics #833-834 — Batman and Zatanna reunite, and talk about their relationship and the events from Identity Crisis.

Following these events, Zatanna makes an appearance in Batman: The Heart of Hush.

Highly recommend all three![:

I can’t think of any to recommend at the moment.

Though I would suggest avoiding Batman Eternal anf it’s sequel, Batman & Robin Eternal. Neither one really accomplished their professed task of getting “in depth” on Batman or his allies, what makes them tick and so forth. There are moments that kind of involve that kind of introspection, but they are few and far between. That, and they’re not written all that well (the first Eternal is way too long).