• Hugo strange
  • Firefly
  • The madhater
  • Scarecrow
  • Penguin
  • Riddler

0 voters

2 Likes

I enjoyed Gotham! A friend of mine worked with casting company that handled Gotham and I was lucky enough to see the pilot early. I loved the pilot, but I knew those who were expecting the show to be an exact adaptation of Gotham Central were going to be disappointed.

Even though he was younger, I liked this version of Jim Gordon. I can absolutely see him becoming Commissioner one day. I liked watching Robin Lord Taylor’s Oswald Cobblepot start from lackey and end up one of Gotham’s biggest crime bosses. B.D. Wong floored me as Hugo Strange. The show really took off when he was introduced. And Cameron Monaghan as Jerome and Jeremiah blew me away. Normally the “secret twin” this is a dull cliche, but they not only did it but made it work. We all thought Jerome would be The Joker…and he kind of was, until Jeremiah entered the picture. I prefer Jeremiah’s cold and calculating version of the character (well, before the final season when Jeremiah suddenly was all over the place)

But yea, fantastic show. I’m glad it got to wrap up its storylines.

2 Likes

Ya if only it didn’t end maybe we would have been able to see two-face but thanks for chatting feel free to say your input for Gotham in here :wink: