Gotham “Ruin” Discussion

What did you guys think of tonight’s episode? Let us know the good, bad, and the in between. Also how would you rank this episode compared to the rest of season 5?

gotham-promo-ruin-riot-jeremiah-catwoman-1154370-640x320.jpeg

2 Likes

I thought it was ok at best. Nothing to spectacular. Plus that ending was crazy tho

2 Likes

I liked it. I really like Zsasz’s quips

2 Likes

WTF?! BARBARA AND JIM ARE POSSIBLY BACK TOGETHER AGAIN?!

Otherwise, it was a whelming episode. I’m glad to see Victor Zsasz again. Jeremiah shanked that one slaver (forgot who he was supposed to be) and took over the mining operation, only to get shanked. I doubt it’ll be the last we’ll see of him. It was fun watching Edward team up with Lucius and eventually find out he blew up the safe zone. Overall, it was good. Just after all that trouble, man. Jim and Barbara…

1 Like

Damnit James Gordon you really are the man. Hashtag team Gorbabs!/your mom.uRL

1 Like

I thought that this was a really good episode, Ecco and Jeremiah had amazing chemistry (if that’s what you call it) and the Selina killing Jeremiah came out of nowhere! Wonder how they’ll bring him back…
I really liked this episode, but it’s my least favorite of the season so far.

I thought that this was a really good episode, Ecco and Jeremiah had amazing chemistry (if that’s what you call it) and the Selina killing Jeremiah came out of nowhere! Wonder how they’ll bring him back…
I really liked this episode, but it’s my least favorite of the season so far.

I had a Batman type gut feeling it was Riddler that blew up the building. The elderly lady shove out the window was a pretty dark turn, even for Enigma. Had to rewind b/c the stunt actor looked obvious as she flew out of the wheelchair. I’m liking Lucious Fox as a P.I. for Gordon. Jeremiah took a lot of stabs from the Cat, but u gotta believe Jokers never truly dead. Barbara & James heightened their relationship status, & I’m still waiting to see DR. Lee/Leslie Thompkins.