:batparrot: Gotham Knights Discussion Thread :batparrot:

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of comparisons to Arkham. I’m not really sure why so many seem to expect the games to be related after more than a cursory glance.

So far it’s been everything I want it to be… Other than offline multiplayer, but I already knew that.

7 Likes

That would be cool though

5 Likes

Has there been any mention of dlc characters being added? I know I heard the developers mention there will be some form of a 4-player co-op mode coming later on, I just want some more characters to coincide with this.

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community! Let us moderators know if you need anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @Fatale! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you everyone! Everyone I’ve encountered on the community has been so sweet. :face_holding_back_tears:

8 Likes

The 4 player co-op is just like that of marvels avengers game. You will go through different floors, battling different enemy’s but thats it

4 Likes

I might plays as Babs or Robin (Even though it is my least favorite Robin)

4 Likes

You should be happy to know that her and all of her costumes look gorgeous.

8 Likes

But, its robin

2 Likes

My suit for babs.

Apologies for it not being a screenshot, I’m too lazy to figure out how to get PS5 screenshots onto my phone.

8 Likes

I’m planning to keep my Robin as the default Robin but upgrading his weapons and stats

5 Likes

If you get the PS App, you can pull screenshots and videos from your PS library!

5 Likes

Same play type?

3 Likes

I want to see her sooo badly. Just need to get my PS5.

:star_struck: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

Its on Steam too

3 Likes

Gotham Knights star Navia Robinson confirms that the series’ version of Carrie Kelley is a Robin.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Though I’m not playing the game, I love the Jim Lee skins (Mostly Nightwing & Batgirl)

10 Likes