Gotham Finale - More please!

The Gotham finale. How can they give us something so wonderful and then end it?

I want this Gotham, with the Riddler and Penguin swerving even more towards the comical 60s villains style.

I love that they managed to turn Batman’s origin episode into Batgirl’s origin story as well.

If anyone working on the show should lurk these forums - Thank you! Thank you for these amazing years and ending the show with this remarkable episode.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to watch the end yet, but just wanted to jump on the gratitude bandwagon. This show has certainly taken these characters on an impressive journey. Last year as I struggled through a bit of a challenging time, it was the weekly episodes of Gotham that gave me something to look forward to at the end of every week. I really appreciate some artistic choices they went with, even if I don’t agree with everything. I like how instead of a straight prequel, Gotham turned into its own timeless and unique universe. I’m really sad to see it go, but I’m glad to have had it.

3 Likes

Cameron killed it as J. I’m so glad for even one episode he finally got to don the purple coat and be the Joker.

1 Like

Whole finale was wonderfully lame!

There was alot of triple meaning to it, alot of layers :slight_smile:

1 Like

The finale was fantastic it was all we could expect with their hands tied and they pushed the limits