Gotham City Impostors

I don’t know about you guys but I enjoyed the criminally underrated Gotham City Impostors game a lot. I thought it was just wild fun and DC’s own version of Team Fortress 2 which is another great Battle Royale game from back in the day.

WB should totally bring it back now. There’s definitely a market for it with games like Fortnite thriving.

59d3661df96fd4f9014ea5b895bf80a1afb5fcc2.jpg

6 Likes

I never played it. Now I wanna play it

3 Likes

It was alright but not for me

1 Like

It was almost like Fortnite, but I thought it was a good game. :slight_smile: Haven’t played it in a long time.

4 Likes

It was a fun game it you could level up to i believe 1000 maybe even more if I’m remembering correctly :scream:

3 Likes

Never played it but I liked the Imposters arc in Detective Comics from 2010 or so.

2 Likes

Oh man, I played this game way too much. Got super good at springing up, gliding across the map, and shotgunning everyone from about. I’d kill for a remaster on Switch or something.

3 Likes

That was PubG before there was PubG.

1 Like

I loved this game!! I want it to be backwards compatible or a new one to be developed

1 Like

Wait… Team Fortress 2 isn’t anything like a battle royale, it’s more like Overwatch. Team focused with a goal and characters who have their own abilities.

Battle Royale is just a last man standing thing.

Anyway,
I’ve always seen Gotham City Imposters on Steam but never bothered. I don’t really do multi-player games though.

3 Likes