Batman: Gotham By Gaslight

In an alternative Victorian Age Gotham City, Batman begins his war on crime while he investigates a new series of murders by Jack the Ripper.

What did you think of Batman: Gotham By Gaslight? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

2 Likes

Awesome Elseworlds story!

4 Likes

Great re-imagining of Gotham and The Bat!!

3 Likes

Been waiting to watch this and it was fantastic!

1 Like

Spectacular reimagining – so many minor details here and there to pick up on that fit really well with the new setting.

3 Likes

Batman v. Saucy Jack! I love it!!

Excellent film!

4 Likes

Honestly intriguing.

3 Likes

Love that the robins are included!

4 Likes

Catwoman always so bae :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Batman and Steam Punk… yes please!!!

1 Like

Great movie!

Can’t believe it took me till their first job from Alfred to figure out the kids. Wooosh.

1 Like

Amazing, it was little too gory at first,but it got way better. I really liked how they made their own versions of iconic Batman characters, like ivy,Leslie thompkins, Hugo Strange, or Harvey Dent. All and all,one of the best DC animated Batman movies ever. 8 out of 10

1 Like

Whoa. That was freakin’ good. What did Alfred mean about the kids being his?

Loved it! Especially the major plot twist at the end.

3 Likes

DC Kills it with their animated movies!

3 Likes

Great animated flick!Yoo that ended caught me off guard!. Dc keep up the amazing work the animated movies you make are A1 quality all around.

1 Like

Also needs a sequel!!

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues when casting this with stuttering animation? My internet connection is fine and I don’t have this issue with other services.

3 Likes