Got Myself the Arkham Asylum Cowl!

Saw it at my local shop and just had to get it. I think I’m gonna try to collect the whole series.

39 Likes

Ooooweee that’s nice! I don’t have any cowls but i want some.

6 Likes

Awesome

6 Likes

Wow!!! Very classy.

4 Likes

wow cool!

5 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

That’s super cool! :heart_eyes: I really appreciate you sharing this awesome find with all of us.

6 Likes

I have really enjoyed this series of cowls. I hope that DC Direct decides to do more. I’d love to see a series of movie-based cowls, myself. Here’s my set so far.

18 Likes

Just doing my civic duty

7 Likes

Same here! I would really like to see one from '66.

5 Likes

I would definitely love a ‘66 cowl on my shelf too! I would also love it if DC Direct did a Keaton cowl from ‘89! At any rate, you picked a great first piece to start your cowl collection with!:+1::bat:

6 Likes

They should do a flashpoint cowl and one that is Batman’s first appearance liked where his ears are curved or a hellbat cowl

6 Likes

Really like the Azrael one!

6 Likes

You’re so right! A Flashpoint one would be AMAZING

5 Likes

Thanks! Me too! I like it even more than I thought I would when I got it. The sculpt and paint job are really well done, and I like that it deviates from the more traditional choices of Batman cowls.

3 Likes

Yooo! That’s so cool!
I’m not gonna lie to you, though… I first read that as the “Arkham Asylum Cow” and I was like… “What…?”

The cowl without the face in there kinda looks like he’s laughing.

4 Likes

@Hinesypoo that’s awesome

3 Likes

Didn’t they come out with a Superman Red Son cowl?

3 Likes

you’re only gonna get one response from this post, and everyone freaking loves it

3 Likes

I’m not sure what an Arkham Asylum Cow is either but I would probably buy one

4 Likes