Got My Hair Dyed… Harley Quinn Style!

IMG_20200625_173529_976

I haven’t dyed my hair in a couple of years. Out of impulse, I asked my cousin to dye my hair like Harley. It came out great, I think. I left the sides my natural hair color because I usually shave it short. What do you think? Too bad Comic Con is cancelled. I would have cosplayed as a male Harls.

12 Likes

Your cousin did a fine job. I never dyed my hair before but from YouTube videos I watched it looks challenging. Especially with multiple colors.

2 Likes

So cyoot!! :heart_eyes: :harley_hv_6:

1 Like

Loooove! How did you get that pretty red color?!

1 Like

Thank you all for the comments. :slight_smile:

@Barrys.Better.Half
My cousin bleached my hair and then treated it to make it even more blonde because my air was too yellow with just bleach. Then she added the dye. I think it may be the dye she used which gave it that color.

@Applejack
Aww. I appreciate it. Thank you.

@Angel.Azrael
She did do a good job. She wants to be a hair stylist and started by practicing on her friends and I. She seems to have a knack for it because she got the colors to be really bright and even feathered it in so it blends. It seemed hard as she did mine because it was multiple steps. I don’t think I could do such a thing, so I’m grateful she was able to do it with such a great job.

2 Likes