Got Fabric In for My Blanket!

Thank you, Grodd :slight_smile: It’s comfy too!

5 Likes

@Soreita This is SO CUTE!! And it looks so comfyyyyy! I don’t blame the dog for wanting steal it. :rofl:

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love all of the photos, @Soreita! It looks absolutely fantastic! Really nice stitching (super crisp pattern) and it’s fun to progress with you through each image. I’m sure the puppers is in heaven with this stylish blanket! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

6 Likes

That looks adorable and comfy!

7 Likes

Thanks for posting the pics. It turned out great. I agree with @CynicalPink, I’d redeem my tokens for one of these. You have a very lucky doggie. Awesome job!

7 Likes

It looks awesome! Nice work.

5 Likes

Looks very awesome™:+1:.

5 Likes

Wow that looks amazing Soreita! Great job and good on you for keeping at it and getting it done. Your dogs are absolutely adorable, I hope both you and them enjoy your creation!

4 Likes

This is so cute! Your dog has very good taste in blankets, and you’re very skilled at making them. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The chibi designs are so cute!

4 Likes

@Soreita Wow that came out amazingly awesome. Good job, I bet whomever gets to sleep with that blanky will sleep comfortably knowing the Justice League is watching over them. :grin:

3 Likes

@Soreita The blanket looks great; thanks for sharing! Your dogs are so cute!

3 Likes

Whoa, that is awesome.

Aww, Gidget and Ellie are the cutest helpers!

10:56pm 7/30/2020

3 Likes

Blanket looks great

3 Likes

Great idea @Soreita! Looking forward to seeing it!

3 Likes

I see it! Cool!

3 Likes

I absolutely love it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes