Got A Green Lantern Power Battery!

That looks so cool! Does it light up at all?

4 Likes

unfortunately not haha

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve got the original one. It says Green Lantern on the base, so I turn that side to the wall! Does yours have that?

4 Likes

haha no it doesnā€™t and tbh iā€™m glad it doesnā€™t !

2 Likes

Itā€™s a cool collectorā€™s item. I have one as well. My best friends have the red and the yellow ones respectively.

Did you say your lantern doesnt light up?
Did you put batteries in the bottom or turn it on? Cause the power battery lights up when you put the ring to the face.

3 Likes

Here is my power battery, with a complete set of light up power rings and a complete set of metal rings from game stop.

3 Likes

wow i didnā€™t even realize it was able to do that! thank you!

2 Likes

Here is a picture of it light up.

4 Likes

@comicswithjordan Iā€™m really jealous even showed my wife I have been trying to get one forever!

3 Likes

It gives off good light too

4 Likes

I had that one as well. Unfortunately a moving accident sent the lantern off the table and shattered on the cement floor

4 Likes

@CGR2814 omg sorry that sucks

3 Likes

I really relate to your sad, tragic tale of woe.

3 Likes

Donā€™t have any of the life size replicas, but I got all 9 of the 1:4 (?) replicas for the various Lantern Corps. I canā€™t believe I never splurged on these ones.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s dope!

3 Likes

Love that lantern. Itā€™s pretty sick looking. Always wanted one, just havenā€™t had the guts to pull the trigger on buying one.

4 Likes

My friends found a good use for theirs today. Not the most traditional wedding vows, but Iā€™m down for it!

9 Likes

whatttttā€‹:scream: thatā€™s awesome

2 Likes

Iā€™ve collected all the rings but have yet to get a lanternā€¦ Very nice :+1:

5 Likes

Where do you get the rings at?

3 Likes