Got A Green Lantern Power Battery!

Caved in when I went to my local LCS today and got this! I honestly am in love with it! It came with a ring as well!

28 Likes

That is cool,dude. How do I post in collector’s corner,for some reason I don’t see anything that says post?

3 Likes

when you make a topic, there’s a way to select it from the general discussion tab!

2 Likes

Ok thanks

3 Likes

Congratulations on the new addition @comicswithjordan! That lantern looks fantastic and it’s really cool that the ring is included too! Is it heavy?

4 Likes

That is a lucky find, I go on amazon and they are 200 dollars. I would love to have one

3 Likes

That is straight up beautiful.

3 Likes

it actually kind of is! it feels heavier outside of the box than when it was in it haha

3 Likes

That weight adds to the realism. I love the shine and coloration of the green. It’s an amazing piece!

3 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

They have something similar (or the same thing) in the dcu store. I was thinking I’d like to have one. Really awesome!

3 Likes

it’s awesome and definitely worth it!

2 Likes

Awesome!

2 Likes

Sweet :+1:t3:

3 Likes

thanks so much to all of y’all !! @NYJt3 @rwk @ralphsix @SladeForPresident @TheSandmanofGotham

4 Likes

So cool! I’ve been thinking about getting one

3 Likes

that looks awesome!

2 Likes

Nice. Congrats. Makes me want to recite the oath!

4 Likes

Oh, man, I would SO be reciting the oath. Like, every day!

4 Likes

@ralphsix @ebeybooks.7737 oh you know i’ve said it! unfortunately i don’t think the guardians are going to be sending me to Oa anytime soon haha

5 Likes