Goodbye 2019, Hello 2020

This year has been a blast, DC Universe has been in it’s first full year! What was your favorite thing about DC Universe this year, and what do you look forward to in 2020?
I would say my favorite thing about DC Universe in 2019 was when they add new comic books each week, and I enjoy the community board and watching DC Daily. For 2020, I can’t wait to see Stargirl, be sure to check out my Countdown to Stargirl thread, and I can`t wait see see more comic books being added here!

4 Likes

I hope this new year is kind to every one of our amazing community members! It’s really a pleasure to be here with you and I’m so excited for another year of watching DC Universe grow and change. :heart:

3 Likes

I want take up @PrincessAmethyst comic book reading challenge for 2020 so I read more comics to take advantage of DCU.

2 Likes

For me, this year on DC Universe has been about finding that I do belong somewhere. It is with all you other DC comic book misfits! I love each and every one of you. This community has been a place to come together in a way I wasn’t expecting at this point of my life. This community was a surprise to me, but it has been exactly what I needed this year.

I am excited to see you joining up to the comic book reading challenge I do, @TravisMorgan! There are so many unique opportunities for community here at DCU and I am glad you are considering joining up with one of mine!

In 2020, I am looking forward to Stargirl! I am also looking forward to getting to read more of the comic book library and trying to get back to reading with a few of the book clubs! I am looking forward to meeting new people and maintaining the old friendships I have started to develop here.

3 Likes