Godspeed

What are everyone’s thoughts on Godspeed being on an episode of The Flash?

His costume was awesome! His lightning looked incredible to me.

2 Likes

I haven’t watched The Flash in months but I’m very eager to check this episode out. I love Godspeed, he’s a big highlight of the Rebirth Flash era.

1 Like

I agree. I liked his look and his lightning was really cool. I hope he’s in more episodes than just this one.
I never read a comic with him in it as of yet but from what I did hear about Godspeed it’s great to finally see him in a live action series.

pretty awesome, and the connection to V9 and Trajectory was a nice touch

2 Likes

This look at the future was well done. If they do a 2049 series after Crisis I hope Nora is in it and we get more Godspeed.

1 Like

I loved it.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that the future peeks we get in Arrow take place in 2040 and the future peeks in The Flash are in 2049.
I’m hearing rumors of a possible spinoff for Blackstar (Ollie and Felicity’ s daughter) in the future it would be interesting if they add Nora to it as well and do a team up like Flash and Arrow used to do prior to the crossover events. And with Batwoman coming out the future of the CW DC shows look to be explosive.
Danielle Panabaker (Caitlin Snow/Killer Frost) directed last night’s episode and to me it was the best episode of the season. She did a great job!

The look of Godspeed was great, but my understanding is that the character was much different. I think I like the comic backstory better but maybe there’s an opening down the line for more of the character.

I love The Flash and watch it weekly, but I’ll be honest, last night’s episode had one of those frustrating characterizations of Barry that the writers don’t seem able to shake. The story certainly packed an emotional punch, and Grant sells Barry’s hurt, but it also felt off. I’d like to think a seasoned Barry would be a bit more understanding of Nora’s situation and question the what/how/why of Thawne’s existence (especially looking like Wells). That said, I still can’t wait to see how this all plays out.

1 Like