:jsa_book_club: Glory Days :jsa_book_club:

Welcome one and all to our second May session here @JSABookClub. This time we will be following the adventures of the JSA All Stars. Now last time we were with the All Stars they had just faced off against Johnny Sorrows and friends while also being forced to team up with the Injustice Society. Here is the link to that discussion.

Before we get to this month’s session we must have…

THE JSA BOOK CLUB ROLL CALL

Club Leaders

@JasonTodd428 & @MatthewHecht

Honorary Member

@Aurora

Standing Members

Abrax, AggressiveIntellectual219, Alec.Holland, anthony.javier3, Applejack, Azrael_Jean-PaulValley14, BatgirlsAmdSignalBookWhenDC, bbzo24, beniac-5, bigblock66, BlueBeetlesAssistant, Bob32571, BobbinIrving, Boswell99, Brenticus_Rex, bromepeter424, Brownliealex1048, CaptainYesterday, CassTheStreet, chintzybeatnik, CrazyQuilt, Daffern, DarcyPeridot, Darkstarz, dave7atgosky, dave_worrell, DC_Community, Deathstroke’sPunisher, deborahma295, december360, djganon, Doctor075, DocterFate1, Don-El, fawsid, finn.p.campbell,frankie.lacy79, l, Frostbite30, ganaoque, harrist, HombreDeMaiz, hotstufflouie, HubCityAnswer, Jay_Kay, jayspice777, Jflow, jlevin, Jurisdiction, kaliym73, lunalane, mbpbinder, _meegs, Meisaj, Midnitehour, MiscellaneousSoup, MisfitCMJ, mitchellbpearson, MoukaYuki, MPMCN86, msgtv, Odbo255, PaintEater, parzival27, ProActress, QuadPen, ralphsix, Ravenrifft, ReaganFan78, Remember5NovEveyHammond, RexRebel, rlynchfamily, Robingames, ROMANLEGION rspezzano, rwm, Ryan22, Schoeswald, Scoop001, Sinestro1,slowp0Ketail, Smallengineerings, SuperBlue Grodd, TheCosmicMoth,TheRealDetectoveChimp, Timmay_Bird, TK52, Tommyskindlefire, TurokSonOfStone, YolandaMontezz, ZacharyLee1995

To join the club for all things JSA related please hit the link below.

Polish_20210112_222926914

What to Read

Discussion

• What did you think of this second adventure of the All Stars?

JSA Alerts

• For June: It’s Crossover Time

• For July: All Star Squadron

• For August: All Star Comics

5 Likes

I know I have said this before. After Constellations this series went down hill, because it got much better. That meant less entertainment value.

8- The comedy is really hurting it. It is bad and kills the mood. If I wanted that I would put in an MCU movie and torture myself.

9- Eclipso is scared of children with some animal DNA in them? What happened to him lately? Overall a huge improvement. The humor now feels natural and way to unwind. The plot is progressing with plenty of mystery.

10- In the future readers will think “Make Parador Great Again” was about Trump. Is Stargirl flying off really a bad thing? At least somebody gets there quickly.

11- After two good issues setting up a climax this was a huge disappointment. Hope you like fan service.

2 Likes