GL: Blackest Night/Brightest Day

I’m new to DC Universe and was wondering if I can read The Blackest Night/Brightest Day story arcs in their entirety on here, and also need to know what issue to start with because I can’t remember the exact issue or series it starts in. I’ve read it before, but it’s really good and I want to read it again.

3 Likes

The Blackest Night tie-in arc of Green Lantern runs from issues 43-52 (there are a few Prelude to Blackest Night issues before also).

The Brightest Day tie-in arc of Green Lantern runs from #'s 53-58.

3 Likes

Is the entire arc on here? Also is it entirely GL comic titles or is there other titles i need to read like Batman or Flash? I don’t believe I’ve ever actually read the entire arc. Just the GL issues. Thanks for the reply btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, the Blackest Night and Brightest Day tie-in arcs from Green Lantern are here in their entirety.

The Blackest Night and Brightest Day series themselves are not here presently.

2 Likes

Oops, forgot my manners. You’re welcome. Happy reading =)

2 Likes

The reading order for the events issue by issue can be found at the link below. I’d say the main story is in the Blackest Night and Brightest Day trades with major tie-ins for the GL books (described in posts above). Various other comics also had tie-ins, such as Wonder Woman and Flash.

https://www.comicbookherald.com/reading-dc-comics/green-lantern-reading-order/blackest-night-reading-order/