Given the Opportunity to Write a Comic Book Story Arc...

My first choices would be thrilling, ass kickin’ Superman or Wonder Woman stories (in their solo books) by Jim Lee.

1 Like

The Justice League battles their greatest enemies but in the end sacrifice their lives for victory. They are gone but earth is not defenseless as there are legacies that must take the mantle left behind from their mentors. They will learn to overcome their self doubt and fear of the boots they must fill. These legacies will take the mantles given to them and make it their own. The Justice League as you have known them are gone forever. But in their place has emerged a new league of heroes. Starring Batman (Dick Grayson), Superman (Conner Kent), Wonder Woman (Donna Troy), Flash (Wally West), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Aquaman (Garth), Green Arrow (Roy Harper), and Miss Martian.
Artist: Francis Manapul

4 Likes

I would write a series about most of the heroes from the future and some of the current kid heroes as adults coming together to fight enemies stronger than ever. Some of the heroes in this would be Batman Beyond, Robin Beyond,Booster Gold, Shazam, The Legion of Superheroes, The Justice League Beyond, and more. The villains would involve Black Adam, The Fatal Five, Inque, Blight, and more. I would choose Jim Lee

1 Like

I’d love to write an ongoing Flash series with pre-flashpoint Wally West as the protagonist. While I loved him in Titans and Flash, I feel that the best way for the character to really grow is with his own series. Wally has so much potential, and it would be a great opportunity to bring back past characters that were erased by Flashpoint and give Wally a chance to find his own unique place in the current DC Universe. Unfortunately, this isn’t likely to happen after the events of Heroes In Crisis.

My choice would be Robin the persona , because it’s a role that every kid put themselves in when watching batman. The arc is about a young man (not grayson or others) in the real world of Gotham city whose read the stories and heard rumors of batman and his adventures , who lives on the rough side of the city dedicates his down time from high school and helping his mom tracking down the people who abducted his dad a policeman. The young man studies in detective work and also trying to run into the batman to become his sidekick with the thought that batman can help him find the answers and maybe hire him full time as Robin. Brian Bendis

1 Like

Probably Lobo in some acid trip of colors and aliens fit for Rick and Morty that he deals with and just make it funnier while dealing with serious loss of his entire planet. Idk something like that

1 Like

A Constantine series with the sandman universe in a crossover with the first of the fallen and Lucifer being the main villans. With swamp thing and zatana helping being supporting heroes. The artist I have two choices Greg cappulo or Todd MacFarlane

1 Like

Shazam! I have tons of ideas lol!

Wally West Flash. In the Flash Annual that tied into Armageddon 2001, Wally was approached by a young woman. Just at that moment Waverider touched Wally and viewed a future where Wally had helped the young woman put away her Boss for various crimes. (Also they fell in love and had gotten married.) However, after the whole story had ended and Waverider broke contact with Wally, the distraction of the contact had caused Wally to lose focus and the young woman’s boss had caught up to her and taken her away from the scene leaving Wally to just pass them off as a couple. I always wanted to go back to that story and have Wally discover the young woman murdered and investigate her death.

1 Like

The story would involve Barry Allen Flash and his ex-fiance Fiona Webb from the Cary Bates Flash run of the 70’s and 80’s. I would bring her back as a new speedster villain. I know we dont need another new speed villain, but what it would be is that Professor Zoom has possesed her body through the Speed Force. Zoom uses Fiona to bring back a painful memory from Barry’s past in order to destroy his present. Zoom is able to posses Fiona because of residual amounts of Speed Force from the time she spent with Barry. Barry ends up stopping Zoom by reaching Fiona. Fiona is faster and more powerfull than Barry because Zoom has spent years studying the Speed Force while he’s been trapped in it. Barry reaches through to Fiona by telling her how sorry he was for what he did to her, and that no matter what she does to him he will always love her. The arc ends with Barry reconciling with Fiona, and he decides that in case Zoom is able to do this again he needs to learn anything and everything he can about the speed force. The lasting repercussions would be Fiona returning to Barry’s world, and Barry learning secrets about the speed force that allows him to use in new and different ways. An example would Barry being able to form the speed force energy into projectiles kinda like speed bullets. I would like Howard Porter or Eddy Barrows as the artists on this story.

1 Like

I like it! I actually thought Barry should investigate a series of Serial Murders when he first returned and that the Murderer would have cut the hearts out of their victims. The victims would all look kinda like Barry Blond, crew Cut, Bowties etc… and each one would have been found during the intervening years between Barry’s disappearance on the Month and day anniversary of Barry’s wedding Day to …Fiona Webb! Of course Fiona had gone seriously over the bend when Barry disappeared and later was revealed to be the Flash when Wally went public. Fiona would have Been dormant for a year or two when Spectre erased the Identities of Wally and Barry from everyone’s minds but Fiona would have been re-activated when Barry returned from the Speed Force and The Flash reappeared after Final crisis (the same way everyone who saw Wally unmask in front of them.)

An Arrow-verse storyline I started writing required Henry Allen to survive Zoom’s reign of terror. Instead of Killing Henry, Zoom took him prisoner (The way he did Joe. the Season finale ends pretty much the same way except no Flashpoint.* As a result, the season focuses not on Savitar as a villain so much as it does around a difficulty surrounding Henry’s attempt to restart his medical career. When Henry goes before the medical board to get his Doctor’s license re-instated he runs into a problem. It seems that one of the doctors on the board was at a symposium given by Dr. Harrison Wells in Star City on the night Nora Allen was murdered. (Thawne killed Wells and Tess Morgan a day or two AFTER he had killed Nora.) As a result, Henry’s freedom is jeopardized and people start to suspect Barry generated a false computer generated confession by the “late” Harrison Wells to free his father.
(*Actually, my original idea was to have John Wesley Shipp play a triple and appear as 90s Barry Allen Flash to save Henry from Zoom. then after Zoom is defeated, 90s Barry and CW Barry free the man in the iron mask who turns out to be JWS as Jay and we see all three together Henry Jay and 90’s Barry.)

1 Like

I’d probably give the spectre the psychedelic space opera the character deserves

1 Like

Cyborg
And make him become the over-the-top, boisterous bruiser character I know him as
For villains Grid and Technis and my own characters
For heroes Harley Quinn and some of my own characters
Whoever does Cyborg now I guess?

1 Like

I had an idea for the Hawks. We all know they are reincarnated but how. I mean the people they become are not connected or related. So are these new bodies set aside for their souls or are they stealing someone’s body. And who makes that decision? So I have the Hawks having to come together to either fight the God who has gone made after DC Metal. Or all the wandering spirits who are upset they didn’t get to live their lives.

1 Like

Lost one of my dogs recently. Someone kills one of harleys hyenas. Dies in her arms. She lays there as its life ends hugging it hoping it’s not dead. Joker seeks out revenge for the death of one of her hyenas. Joker serious no smile. No laughs. Just a tear running down his face that he wiped off harleys face to place on his own. He cant cry. He has no tears. But he cant smile. It’s a death in his family.
Instagram @darknight_cs

6 Likes

Wally West Flash
Following his resurrection (after the abysmal Heroes in Crisis) Wally finds himself stuck with an uncertain future. The woman he loves wants nothing to do with him. he’s living alone in a modest studio apartment and in order to make the rent, he has to take a dead end job. While struggling to find a direction in which to focus his life moving forward, Wally is forced to also deal with a new and deadly enemy. one that has ties to the life he remembers butalsohas the key to his uncertain future.

1 Like

@Darknightcs, So sorry to hear about your fur baby! I felt every word. Very deep.

1 Like

I’d definitely want to do a gritty dark Red Hood or Nightwing story. I had written a pretty dark fan fiction between Nightwing and Bullseye but Red Hood could fit the story as well. Would just need to find a suitable replacement for the villain for the story to work. A mix between deadshot and black mask top villain.

1 Like

Arrowverse:

Spoilers:

It seems that in the Arrowverse, Caitlyn is the daughter of the CW version of the Icicle…
Following that idea It might be a way of introducing Tora Olafsdotter aka Ice of the JLI into the series. The idea is that Caitlyn’s father comes from the same Norwegian Ice people as Ice does and that Icicle is from a rival family that opposed Tora’s father. as a result, Tora is introduced on the show as being a visiting hero. But the family feud makes her unnecessarily antagonistic towards Caitlyn.