Girl Power!

Even though it’s not here but on Netflix, just saw Batman: Bad Blood which introduces Batwoman/Kate Kane to the DC animated movie verse. And she’s amazing, the comic bad ass come to animated life. she teams up with Nightwing to find a missing Batman. seriously it’s now my favorite DC animated movie.

2 Likes

@jamesasexton007
I loved it too, does a great job explaining what could be the confusing characters that have donned the mask of batwoman. I haven’t checked since I sent the 1st post about DCSHG movies, but the last time I looked, they also had Batman: Mech vs Mutants, Animal instincts, and Monster Mayhem as well. All worth a viewing imho.

@jamesasexton Then it sounds like you’ll love Kate Kate in the upcoming Arrowverse crossover and rumor has it she’s also getting her own series which would just be awesome. She truly is such a bad-ass, in all kinds of ways.

3 Likes

Batgirl Year One is a must read.

2 Likes

@mae I am counting the days to Elseworlds. I’ve loved the new Batwoman since she appeared in 52 (and always had a soft spot for Original Batwoman and Bat-Girl). Her live action costume photo is on my phone. Also, Best season of TV Supergirl so far has me starting on her 1972 comic series on here.

3 Likes

I would recommend vixen its only 5 books but its a complete story. And its good

2 Likes

Started reading Huntress Year One and I’m loving it.

3 Likes

nu52

Huntress year one is great. That was one of my earliest reads on here.

1 Like

Harley Quinn and Power Girl is a fun read also. And it is the complete mini-series. Starfire, while I have not read it is also the complete 12 issue series.

1 Like

DanTheManone1

I read Power Girl & Starfire both great. Did u mean Harley & PG separate or is there a Harley & PG team up comic on here too? Also, Stars & Stripes run on here is good if u like Stargirl.

And if you are talking complete runs, the 2 Raven mini-series on DCU are also complete.

The 1972 Supergirl series is all but the last issue (for some reason) and while it might be too dated for many I can say having read it before that the last issue is no great loss.

Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. while not a true solo female book, focuses on Star Spangled Kid (now known as Star Girl) and is complete and is a great series, and good prep for the upcoming Stargirl series late next year.

Hawk and Dove also while a team book has a strong female lead and the 1980’s series is complete.

1 Like

And because I had an hour to kill just browsing here are some other complete series or mini-series with female leads I found on here…

Catwoman: When in Rome
DC Special: The Return of Donna Troy
Detective Comics 854-863 (obviously not the complete run of Detective, but the complete run of Batwoman’s headlining it, with The Question backups to boot.
Hawk and Dove 2011 (I never read that one but looked it up and like the other Hawk and Dove series it is complete)
Manhunter (the complete series of 38 issues, which is an excellent series and I highly recommend, didn’t realize until now it was on here)
The Legend of Wonder Woman (although I am not recommending that as I read it decades ago and hated it, but it is complete)

Can’t say that is all of them for sure, but after skimming and a google search to see what is complete I think that including the ones mentioned elsewhere in this threat that is probably close to all of the femlae led runs and mini-series that are complete.

2 Likes

The Starfire and Vixen runs on here are fun.

2 Likes

The “Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death” series is here too. I haven’t read it yet, but I will soon.

2 Likes

DanTheManOne1

Did u see my question? It was sandwiched in between your posts. Or if anyone else knows. Is there a PG & Harley team up run on this or were u speaking of them separately?

The Harley Quinn/Power Girl mini-series from 2015 is in the Comics section if that’s what you’re wondering.

3 Likes

Vroom

Thanks, I thought there was a PG & Harley full run, I couldn’t look cuz I can’t access site on my phone. I have to do it thru my IPad. Thank u tho I’ll read that when I get home.

1 Like

For some reason I can do community & home but not comics, movies & tv or encyclopedia from my phone

DC Superhero Girls are awesome, my blanket is Batgirl, Wonder Woman and Supergirl :joy: so comfy. The Harley is super cute and fabulous!
It’s not DC however girl power?

TANK GIRL!!!

2 Likes

Stargirl cast is looking amazing!!! I cannot wait for it.

1 Like