Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Freeze!

Michele Morrone is an Italian actor/singer who starred in a film called 365 Days. He’d have an accent, but in reality I believe the Flying Graysons would too.

Gavin Leatherwood plays in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix. His character on the show is an a-hole, so I think he could pull off playing Jason Todd fairly well :smile:

2 Likes

Jeeja Yanin…if you’ve never seen her in an action movie, it’s definitely worth seeking out. She can hang with the best of them.

2 Likes

I could see it.

1 Like

I’ll check them out!

1 Like

I can actually get behind this. It would be so cool to see it

2 Likes

Cast a comic accurate Joker

3 Likes

Caleb Landry Jones as the Joker

4 Likes

Talia

1 Like

Who would you like to see?

1 Like

Yes please!!!

1 Like

I actually think her accent would give a great dimension to the part! She was amazing in Knives Out!

3 Likes

Kaya Scodelario as Talia

3 Likes

Huntress

2 Likes

Emmy Rossum as Huntress

5 Likes

Fries is a german last name tho :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

(There are nearly a million German citizens of African decent. Also- it would be a movie about a man who dresses up as a bat to punch crime, so no reason to be nit picky about which character should be what race. Couldn’t care less).

4 Likes

I love all these cast suggestions! Esposito as Mr. Freeze and De Armas as Ivy in particular. I like the idea of going with character actors or lesser knowns. It makes things more exciting.

4 Likes

Ventriloquist?

2 Likes

I love the idea of Giancarlo Esposito as Mr. Freeze! He is Awesome! However I’d really like for DC to start slapping Multiverse/elseworld labels on films and Projects more often. Continuities get so muddied up for fans that can’t keep up with the Difference in castings and Genders at times. Leave main source material and slap the “Elseworlds” title if you are going to Deviate so much. I love the different takes and iterations. Just let think all projects should flow a lil more fluidly and organized

4 Likes

Patton Oswalt as the Ventriloquist

5 Likes