GET RID OF ONE ROBIN! Dick, Jason, Tim or Damien

Jason Todd!! People tend to forget there was a reason he died!! The fans wanted it! I like red hood but he really needed.

1 Like

Damien! I absolutely despise the character. One of the things I hated about Morrisonā€™s Batman run.

3 Likes

jason

Iā€™d trade Red Hood for a Super Son any day.

On fans wanting Jason to die ā€“ from what Iā€™ve heard, the votes were actually very close, like a little under 100 votes difference, and the ā€œto killā€ numbers were actually inflated with call bots.

Beat Jason Todd with a crowbar again please. Why on earth did he get brought back in the first place? Because that Hush tease was cool?

Damien every single time. Itā€™d be great if like someone minor killed him too like Penny Plunderer or Mr Zzzz. Just to make it more embarrassing

2 Likes

If I had to pick it would be Tim but mainly because the only well-written stuff Iā€™ve read focusing on him in is Johnsā€™ Teen Titan whereas Iā€™ve grown very attached to the other three.

1 Like

I would say Tim. Grayson is essential, Jason dead in Batmanā€™s arms was needed for his development and Damien is his biological son. Like some said Tim was definitely a good robin but he was so bland that the Batman world would be fine without him.

1 Like

Jason is my pick. Donā€™t get me wrong, I love Jason and the character heā€™s become but he seems unnecessary in the grand scheme of things.

Tim Drake. He was great and all, but everybody else seems to have something else going for them.

I mean like, Red Robin is great and all, but what are some key issues I should be checking out?

Dick is Nightwing, Jason is Red Hood (and the first Robin to die, Damien is Batmanā€™s actual son with Talia Al Ghul. Everybody has the crazy deep connection with him, but I canā€™t say the same for Tim Drake.

2 Likes

Tim would be my pick. Dick Grayson is essential to DC as a whole. Dick was the first Robin. Jason was needed as the replacement Robin that turned that the name of Robin into a mantle. Jason was also important because he did die. Damien is Bruceā€™s biological son and has a role with the League of Assassins. Tim? Tim himself has said that he just saw Robin as something heā€™d do for a while and then retire. Tim is a superfluous character.

2 Likes

Oh man, I am a fan of all the Robinsā€¦to erase oneā€¦I would have to say Damien. Not because I donā€™t like him, but I like the other 3 so much more.

Dick Grayson - is my favorite.
Jason todd - his death impacts Batman today, still, even with him back. It also shows the depths of the Jokers madness and depravity.
Tim Drake - I feel he challenges Batman to be more human. He anchors him back to real life and not just the shadows of Gotham. Without Oracle, Tim is the tech in the cave now too.

Great question!

4 Likes

I say drop Tim and make Jason dead again.

Bye Bye Dick Grayson
Donā€™t get me kidding I love them all but Dick is always in the spotlight. Itā€™s time for the world to know there is more than one

Tim the dead robin

1 Like

Tim. Despite Tim being the best Robin and the true heir of Batman (i dont mean by blood, i mean cause he is the one who should become Batman. Like Jason is Red Hood now and always, Dick is Nightwing and Damian is the true heir of the Demon), he is the most unnecessary.

Bye tim

Jason

Damien

1 Like