GET RID OF ONE ROBIN! Dick, Jason, Tim or Damien

You have to completely wipe the existence of one Robin- Dick, Jason, Tim, Damien. Who is it?

7 Likes

I would probably have to vote Tim. Nightwing is one of my favorite characters and Damien is hilarious so they would need to stay in my book. Then I just find Jason cooler so Tim has to go.

4 Likes

I would also vote for Tim. Dick is my favorite Robin and Jason is like the anti-Dick. Damian grew on me.

2 Likes

I hate to say it, since I love all of them, but it’s either Jason or Tim.

Jason because he’s my second-favorite “edgy” Robin behind Damian, and Tim because he’s my second-favorite “cheerful” Robin behind Dick.

Jason.

Probably have to go with Tim. Mostly because there not doing much with him right now in any media or comic book that I know of right now

1 Like

Jason!

Get rid of Damian.

1 Like

I’d probably get rid of Tim. Damian is my personal favorite.

1 Like

Sorry Damian. I’d miss Super Sons but I’m significantly more invested in Dick, Jason, and Tim.

4 Likes

Tim is the dead Robin walking.

2 Likes

Red Robin? Dead Robin.

2 Likes

Get rid of Damien

Get rid of Damien

Get rid of Damien

None. Getting rid of other people’s favorite characters is uncool. (Like leaving Stephanie Brown off of this list, for example.)

10 Likes

I’d pick Tim. Without dick no nightwing, no Todd would be no red hood, and Damien is just a bad ass lol

2 Likes

I’m with millernumber1. Its just not cool to get rid of someone’s favorite character. Having been on the receiving end of that too many times to count I don’t ever wish that on anyone.

3 Likes

I have to agree with those that are saying that getting rid of someone else’s favorite character is kinda uncool. Like JasonTodd428, I have been on the receiving end of characters basically being gotten rid of that I love way too many times. Mishandled characters or told they don’t matter. I remember I was just getting into comics through back issues and found issues with Pantha. Go to WonderCon that year only to have Dan make fun of her getting her head punched off. It was painful and not at all funny for someone new to their comics. It was really sad.

4 Likes

Damien is very annoying to me. Always has been. Not sure exactly why.

I’ve always loved Tim Drake.

Jason Todd should have stayed dead because way too many characters are resurrected in comic books and it loses its sense of realism.