GAME: Would You Rather? Secrets Edition!

It’s time for yet another Would You Rather? This time, the name of the game is “Secret Enemies”. Why make yourself the target of a hero or villain, when you can have an entire secret society out for your blood?

Let’s begin!

Would You Rather:

• Try, but fail, to take down Ra’s al Ghul. You escape with your life, but for how long?
  • Access files belonging to Amanda Waller. You learn dark secrets you can’t share, and she’s going to make sure you tell no one.

0 voters

10 Likes

I have better odds of Batman intervening on my behalf if the League of Assassins wants me… but still, I gotta go for those juicy state secrets.

10 Likes

I’ll mess with league. Either I die by the league’s hand or have a chance to meat Batman (or any bat family member) which would be awesome. Hopefully they’ll save me or at least I’ll go out seeing Bat (or others).

7 Likes

I’m a pro at keeping secrets. The League is no joke, I could keep Wallers profiles a secret. I guess the only loophole is if it was something that would hurt a friend. Than I’d be in trouble.

7 Likes

@HubCityQuestion, I hear what you mean, but I have a win-win.
So, after hacking checkmate files, you flee off the grid. You are trying to figure out a way to release what you have found. You hide out in Gotham, knowing of the inconsistent record-keeping (assuming you have a couple bucks).
A week later, Harley Quinn and Deadshot jump you in Law-Mart, and you run. You make it to the Gotham Bridge, where you are cornered. But then, as all hope is lost, a shadow falls over you. You look up, terrified, and see a nightmare…but not yours.
Your pursuers also see the Bat-like figure swooping down. For a moment, you fear the Caped Crusader has sided with those terrors. But that’s all it is. A moment. The trio engage in swift yet intense combat, and you inch away, unsure who will rise victorious.
No matter, because in a few minutes Bat-Man stands over the villains unconscious bodies, panting. He turns towards you, and you freeze. His glare alone holds you there and you think,“God, help me”. As he gets closer, you notice a hint of concern in his eyes.
“Are you hurt?”, he asks. You shake your head, and he dives into business.
“Why were they after you?”.
You struggle to form the words, “W-w-wa…”. He interrupts you.
“Why were they after you?”, this time the inquiry comes out a command, and you can do nothing but answer him.
“I, uh, I used to work for this lady, Waller. She, um, she had me work on her computers, and one day she, I mean, I noticed something… odd in the system. I-I looked into it, and found a bunch of hidden files, and…” You break off.
He starts to scowl. “And…?”
"And I, uh, I, uh, opened them. And then I saw what was-was, um, in them, and I knew every- sorry, no one should have them. So, I burned the files onto a flat- I mean, flashdrive, and then I destroyed the computers. By now, it’s, uh, clear she knows.
“Clearly.” He looks away.
“What are we going to?”, you ask, anxious.
“We, you and me, aren’t doing anything. I am going to take you to a safe house, and then figure out what is going on. you are going to tell me everything you can about that drive. Do you have it?”.
“Well, y-yes, but I…”
He silences you. “Is it with you?”
“Um, yes.” You are beginning to feel uncomfortable, and more importantly, unsure you can trust Bat-Man.
“Get in the car.”
“What?”…“Holy-”. You have seen no car this whole time. Suddenly, a sleek monster, black as night, comes screeching around the street corner. You are awestruck.
That car?” He nods. You approach, eager, but still cautious. You hop in.
“So, where is thi-” You start to ask, but stop, startled at the cloth suddenly over your face.
“Whunt tte fyuhk” you strain to speak. Your speech, you notice, slurred. Not because of the cloth, but because your jaw is heavy. As you think about it, so are your eyelids. ‘It would be unfair to force them to stay up, when I myself am so sleepy’, you think as you slowly drift away.
"Wake up."You jump up.
“Huh, what? Waitaminute, YOU!! You drugged me! Who do you think you are, drugging and kidna-”
“Shut up.” You stop, dumbfounded. This man abducts you, puts unwanted chemicals in your body, and now he tells you to shut up???. This will not stand.
“Now, listen here, ya little !@#! If you think you can !@^&( then you can @((&# cause I ain’t gonna &^&%$ just cause you !@#$ing like to ()&^# around with #!%^$ and…” You notice he is just standing ther, staring at you.
“You done?”, he asks, annoyed. You nod.
“Good.” He walks away.
“PennyOne will take care of you.” You wonder, ‘Who is PennyOne?’, as an old man approaches you.
Now that you think about it, maybe Waller would’ve made good choices with those files. You sure didn’t.

5 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells you really like asking these questions don’t you?LOL!!! Talk about no win situation! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Waller. Can you even imagine what kind of stuff shes got classified :thinking: And she’d probably send the suicide squad :harley_hv_4:

4 Likes

@ZatannaAndHerSpells Do you just like torturing people? :rofl: I’m not messin’ with Ra’s or Amanda. Can’t I just beat up Condiment King? The worst thing that will happen is I’ll get spicy mustard (Stadium Mustard™ to my Cleveland peeps) in my eyes. I don’t wanna die or be hunted for the rest of my life.

5 Likes

I would go Waller, I feel I’d have a higher chance of survival there. With the League there’s countless international agents trained for assassinations that don’t answer to any country. Waller works mostly for the interest of the US and is unable to operate publicly, her biggest assets are her Suicide Squad agents which can be liabilities at times, not to mention that having these secrets would give me leverage that can be used against her. I would find a smart person or trustworthy ally to upload the information and make sure Waller knew that killing me would mean leaking everything, for instance.

5 Likes

hm… If I had something to offer Waller (like knowledge of the 4th wall) I might survive. Ra’s is going to kill me. Some hero might try and save me either way (but one case almost guarantees Batman. Ra’s will make an example of me. Waller will send Task Force X and I may just get shot or I could have to deal with Harley or Croc or someone.

With Waller there is three small chances for survival. Getting saved, being useful, or sharing the secrets so now she is only after me for revenge (I don’t see that last one going well).

2 Likes

I think Waller can be reasonable. You could maybe cut some kind of deal. Ra’s will definitely kill you.

3 Likes

“Honey, why is the Suicide Squad on our front lawn?”

6 Likes

Ra’s, for sure. I might have a better chance of survival with Waller, but if I knew I was withholding “dark” secrets at the potential expense of other people’s lives and safety, it’d be a pretty miserable, guilt-ridden existence.

also because I might have a better chance of meeting Talia or Bruce with the first option. Heh heh.

4 Likes

I don’t want to know about half of what Amanda has under lock and key. This was a tough pick, Zee. Good job!

2 Likes

Maybe I can make a Condiment King scenario work, @TravisMorgan. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to delete all the dirt that Waller Has on Batman‘s Identity and then punch Waller in the Face

4 Likes

If anyone could possibly have a plan to defeat Waller, it’s Waller.

3 Likes

I can’t keep secrets, but I’m gonna go with it anyway because I love drama!

3 Likes

I’m going to go Waller with this one. Though, the nature of those secrets could be somewhat upsetting- I would rather have Waller after me, than a bunch of crazed assassins hired or indoctrinated into Ra’s al Ghuls league of shadows those guys will never stop hunting you until your done.
Plus, as someone else had stated I can use those secrets as leverage against Waller. Maybe get her in trouble with Argus or the United States Government somehow.

2 Likes