Game Of Thrones’ Star Will Portray Bruce Wayne On ‘Titans’

A new Bruce Wayne is on his way to live-action television: Iain Glen will portray Gotham City’s most famous citizen as a recurring role on Titans when the DC Universe series returns for Season 2 next fall.

2019-04-11-06-42-boundingintocomics-5caf8ab0e4b19-360x240.png

5 Likes

Lots of interesting new cast members coming for season 2. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

wish Titans was 15 episodes

3 Likes

I hope Titans has 15 episodes in Season 2

2 Likes

I hate to say it, disappointed with the casting of Batman for Titans. I’m sure he’ll give a good performance, and I’ll still enjoy the show, but I don’t agree with the casting. :frowning:

1 Like

Idk anymore… Lol

Sir Jorah Mormont, badass!

1 Like

So excited for the new season this Fall! I hope the episodes run a full 60 minutes. Last season was all 40 minute episodes.

2 Likes

That’s a big difference from being Mr Friendzone

1 Like

I hope they color his hair and that he doesn’t have a British accent…

1 Like

He wouldn’t be an obvious choice if I was doing the casting but at least he’s a good actor and will probably give a good performance.

2 Likes

Never seen him before to be honest! not a GoT fan

Pretty cool.

1 Like

Hmmm

Not sure about this casting. Will give him a chance though

2 Likes

Yeah I’m not sure either…

Wow, I had no idea about this casting… hmm, I really liked him in Game of Thrones, but worry that experience will influence things when I see him in Titans. Unsure if that’ll be good or bad, but it’ll definitely be interesting, minimum :slight_smile:

1 Like

So we’re getting an older Bruce on Titans? I mean I expected he would be older, given Dick is not a young Robin, but this guy looks a lot older than I expected Batman to be on the show.

He is way too old for me to get excited about this.

1 Like

Catwoman will put Bruce Wayne in the friend zone like Dany did Jorah